Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling another set of Sanwu lasers :)

Hi all, first I want to apologize if I needed to contact a mod first. I had tried to message a couple over the last couple days but never got a response. Anyways I’m looking to sell my second set of Sanwu lasers. I sold my first set here last year and since then I got a new set because I was so impressed by their quality and craftsmanship. These are still under warranty by Sanwu and it will transfer to the new owner with 12 months of the original purchase date. I will provide the buyer(s) with order numbers and anything they need in that regard. Other than lasers I have a couple other expensive hobbies and one is shooting. I'm looking to let go of my lasers because I know I’ll get another set in the future but right now I'm looking to get a new Pulsar thermal camera. I love my thermal monocular, but I’d like to replace it with a thermal sight with even better detection.

Anyways feel free to send me private message me. I'm busy with school but promise to reply asap in the order that I received them.

I would like to sell the lasers as a set obviously for ease, but I understand that might not work out for everyone.
These are a few months old but still look and function like the first day they were delivered. I invested about $2450-2500(Please feel free to research the cost yourselves) on everything and would be happy to let it all go so someone for $1450 and Ill cover shipping expenses with tracking. Obviously Paypal only transactions please.

I UNDERSTAND THESE ARE "USED" LASERS, BUT THEY ARE FAIRLY NEW, HIGHER QUALITY LASERS, THAT HAVE BEEN CARED FOR. THEY'RE STILL UNDER WARRANTY SO PLEASE DON'T EXPECT ME TO SELL THEM FOR PRACTICALLY NOTHING.

I can provide time stamp pictures, facetime, phone calls, text, my DL photo for serious buyers. This would make a great starter set or addition to anyone current set. You'll be saving about 50% on the initial cost.

Sanwu lasers:
1W 520nm Striker --------SOLD
1.6W 405nm Striker ------SOLD
1W 635nm Striker -------SOLD
5W 470nm Striker -------SOLD
5W 445nm Striker -------SOLD

Accessories:
Flambeau Foam Case
G7 lenses: x5
3x Beam Expanders by Sanwu: x5
Efest IMR 26650 5000mAh 45A 3.7V batteries: x10
Sanwu 26650 4350mAh 45A 3.7V batteries: x2
Sanwu laser tripod: x5
Nitecore Digi D4 charger: x1
Eagle pair eye protection OD6 190-540nm
Eagle pair eye protection OD4+ 190-400nm & 560-640nm

Also, I'm still trying to figure out how to properly resize the images to a decent size. In the meantime Ill upload them to imgur and leave the link here.

Updated Upon Request
Sanwu Lasers Breakdown (My cost estimate)

Multi-Operation Mode Price Of laser + G7 Len(installed) + Tripod Stand + 3X Expander + Efest(x2) = My Total

1.6W 405nm $280.00 + $15.00 + $15.00 + $60.00 + $27.00 = $397

5W 445nm $340.00 + $15.00 + $15.00 + $60.00 + $27.00 = $457

5W 470nm $400.00 + $15.00 + $15.00 + $60.00 + $27.00 = $517

1W 520nm $420.00 + $15.00 + $15.00 + $60.00 + $27.00 = $537

1W 635nm $220.00 + $15.00 + $15.00 + $60.00 + $27.00 = $337

What I’m asking for each laser (Stand, Batteries, Beam Expander is included with each laser. I’ll also cover shipping):

1.6W 405nm $235.00-----------SOLD Locally

5W 445nm $275.00-----------SOLD Locally

5W 470nm $310.00-----------SOLD Locally

1W 520nm $325.00-----------SOLD Locally

1W 635nm $205.00-----------SOLD Locally

Last edited:

If you are just going to buy more and in the past you have already sold them and bought more, why waste ~$1000 selling them and buying them again for no reason? Just keep them and save yourself the trouble. If you are just bored of a few sell those few and buy a few different ones. No reason to sell absolutely everything.

GSS

If you are just going to buy more and in the past you have already sold them and bought more, why waste ~$1000 selling them and buying them again for no reason? Just keep them and save yourself the trouble. If you are just bored of a few sell those few and buy a few different ones. No reason to sell absolutely everything.
Probably selling due to the addictive nature of this hobby and impulse buying.:)
I do agree though but iv'e seen it happen over and over..

Yep I'm with Trinh - You're not going to be able to sell the entire lot in one go unfortunately.

Hi brendon7358, you're right it would be better in some ways for me to keep them but without going into too much detail I sold my first set because I was an alternate pick for med school last year which I didn't expect and need to come up with some money quicker than I could make at my job at the time. :cry: Out of all the lasers Ive had I'm really sad I sold my 50mw Spartan 589nm.... Man oh man how I miss that laser. Something about that color when you see it. So beautiful and calming.... I got this second set with my tax return this year and use them regularly to make cool laser pictures, amateur astronomy stargazing, and UFO spotting is a guilty pleasure. Like I mentioned I have multiple hobbies that are rather expensive like shooting and recently I got into thermal cameras. (I posted a picture of my Pulsar with the lasers in the link) One for camping, stargazing, and yup UFO hunting :whistle::alien: but my pulsar monocular was about $1800 alone and the scope I want is upwards of $4K :whistle::whistle: And I can admit :sneaky:I'm sometimes a little impulsive @GSS :p and impatient. Staring into chemistry and quantum physics books for 7 years and working full time in the medical field to get to medical school, I think, made me this way o_O I really want that thermal scope and I'm trying to save up to get it and this will just shorten the wait time.

Deep down I don't want to sell the lasers but Ive been very fortunate and I know I will totally be able to get more in the future especially when school is over with. My thought process was I could make extra cash for my thermal scope, give someone a chance to get some great lasers, at close to 50% of the new cost, and still be under warranty till June 2019. I think it's more appealing for potential buyers when there is a warranty. It easier for me with space to sell it all or at least offer it as a bundle. It might not appeal to everyone but maybe there is someone that lurks the boards waiting for the right deal, you never know. That person messaged me about my first set and purchased all but two lasers so I thought I'd do it again.

The price is pretty good if the quality is still intact, good luck
I don't think anyone would want to buy it all, so it's better to list the desired price for each laser or accessory

:D Thank you @trinh hong phuoc the quality is still there believe me, I try my best to take care of my things so they last. Plus they are still under warranty till June 2019. @Immo1282 you and @trinh hong phuoc do have a good point and it probably doesn't or wont appeal to everyone but I thought Id give it a try at first. Im going to give it a little time but if I feel the need Ill give a better break down of each laser. At the moment Id like to keep it together but Im also open and will consider offers for individual lasers. As long as they are fair based on the configuration of the laser of interest, if you or anyone was to send me a PM in the mean time.

Anyways, thank you all for taking a look and have good rest of you day dudes :geek: and ladies if you're present... :giggle:

For those of you coming to the site looking for nice lasers at a good price, I think this is your thread!
I do not personally own any of these lasers, but I know the Sanwu name and their reputation for building quality pieces and having great customer service.
If you are not wanting to buy all the "things" and learn how to build a light-cannon yourself - seriously, this might be your time to 'strike while the iron's hot'.
BUT PLEASE. These are not toys. If you pick one of these up as a great deal on your 1st high-powered laser : BUY THE GOGGLES. Read some horror stories about people who have been severely hurt or blinded by lasers (even some less powerful). No one want to read another one of those stores, so don't become the next to hurt yourselves or someone else!

Great luck on the sale, Atlas87. Also, excited for you and this new scope you're seeking.

Thank you @LewDude :cool:

Thank you again everyone for you interest. :coffee::coffee::coffee:I'm off to campus, yes, even on a Saturday.
SO if you message me please give me some time to reply to any messages.

Also, I just want to be clear as possible. Each laser will be sold as a laser, stand, BE, and batteries package. I apologize to anyone if you're just looking for parts and pieces. :cry: It just wouldn't benefit me and my thermal scope goal if I did it that way.
The asking prices I set I think are very fair considering they are Sanwu lasers, what is included, and still under warranty till June 2019.
I'm already willing to accept a significant loss financially and to settle for less than what I'm asking would just be silly.
So I'm afraid I cant go any lower especially since I'm covering the shipping.

Again, thank you everyone for your interest!
I hope this clears things up and answers some questions you may have. I just want to be as honest, transparent, and straight forward as possible to any potential buyers.

Last time I looked in here there were no prices posted. If I were interested I would check pricing at Sanwu's site before purchasing. If your prices and theirs turn out to be correct, it sounds like a pretty good deal for used lasers still under warranty.

Hey everyone, my apologies for the late responses on my part. School is a little crazy at the moment but I lucked out and sold most of the lasers locally back in December and over the last month or so on Offerup. Thank you all for your interest and I cant wait to get another set of lasers! After I get my new thermal scope of course 🆒