Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SELLING : 210mW red jayrob 18650 laser

i am selling my beloved jayrobs '18650 kit' which has a flexdrive set to 380mA for long life and incredible burning power, with an LOC diode in it measuring up at 210mW. it was recently built my morgan who has done a very good job of it! the laser has about a total use of about 25 minutes on it. it is very powerful, lights matches ~2 seconds, pops balloons instantly and smokes any dark material that comes into contact with it. the beam is slightly visible in a lit room and very visible in any dark conditions. a little smoke in the room and it instantly turns into a lightsaber :D. there is no scratches what-so-ever in the host, it is in mint condition. 2 protected 18650 batteries and trustfire multifunctional charger (which charges 10430, 10440, 14500, 16340 17670, 18500 and obviously 18650's) are included. the reason for me selling this beautiful laser is that i want a rayfoss 150mW green :evil:.

my price is 90$US + shipping
first class tracked in the uk - 10$
tracked international - 17$

i will ship anywhere in the world except for the east (china, hong kong singapore) and anywhere in africa.

see this thread for the review i wrote for it including many pictures and videos: Here

thanks for looking,
stuart :)

Last edited:

Stuart I've been looking to make a red one with that host. Unfortunately I don't have enough funds this month.:( I will definitely buy it on the 30th if you still have it.

This will be my first ever purchase from the BST section tho. I've bought from GB's before but never BST yet.