Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling 125mW

M

Mr._Laser

I am Selling a 125mW GREEN!!!

Its pretty much brand new

use time about 20 mins

Black with a silver trim.

Looks good

If anyone is interested Pm me or post

I can give you more info. if you want

Thanks

S

SenKat

Any major brind associated with it, or can you post the vendor name you purchaed it from ?

M

Mr._Laser

Ok i can get photos later tonight because i am not at home.

How do you know if theres a IR filter on it?

T

timelord

Mr. Laser said:

If your vendor was: Dragon lasers, wicked lasers, laserglow etc etc etc we'll know if it's IR filtered or not...

S

SenKat

Mr. Laser said:

If you purchased from Ebay - post the vendor name, some of us have had quite a bit of dealings with them...While the laser is OFF - and I reccomend you remove the batteries first to be safe - but look dead down the center of that aperature -sometimes they will be placed there - over the final lense - a small bit of rectangular something :) If not - you can fire it through a glass of red wine (economy test) and whatever light escapes is IR....and if it is a significan ammount - then there most likely is no filter, or it is damaged.

S

SenKat

Hemlock Mike said:
Cabernet, Merlot, or Zin ???  

Wine is different you know...

Mike

Red - generic Red is what I have been told - it's the "cheapest" way to check for IR...

M

Mr._Laser

I dont really think it has a IR filter but i am not sure i did buy it from a freind who i dont really know anymore like phone number or e-mail so i cant rally tell you if its from Ebay.

heres a picture

S

SenKat

You have to go to the window under the text box when you are posting in order to add a picture....what type of box does it have ? (this CAN actually help to determine the vendor sometimes)

M

Mr._Laser

Well i get ahold of my friend and yes he did buy it from Ebay and he said there was a IR filter on there but idk i would check or something

I have optics and mirrors i never use so i can throw those in too

heres a little more info

Laser Output 125mW

Wave Length 532nm

Its been used about 20 mins out of its 4000-8000 hour life

Its about 14cm and 1.2, 1.3 in diameter

Pen Size

On/Off button

pm me if your interested and ill tell you the price

btw i am having trouble with the pictures but ill try over the weekend