Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling 125mW Green Laser Pointer (Viper)

I am selling my 125mW Viper Green Laser Pointer. I'm looking to upgrade to a 250mW Hulk Ultra and I have no more need for my 125mW laser.

It is the laser from Dragonlasers:

Viper Series 125mW Green Laser Pointer :: Green Laser Pointer ----- 532nm Laser ----- Viper Series Lasers :: Handheld Lasers :: Dragon Lasers

and sells for about $300 + shipping (about $30) but since mine is used (still in full working condition) I was looking to sell it for about $249 (shipping included) PayPal would be preferred.

It lights matches and pops balloons and burns through electrical tape and all that good stuff. Please let me know!

As a note I realize that I am new to this website but I am not new to the sale or business of laser pointers. I am a trusted seller of 5mW Green Laser Pointers on eBay. My website (under development) is Revoc Lasers and my eBay page is:
eBay Seller: danstitans: Electronics items on eBay.com

Anyone can contact me at balef@revoclasers.com or to danstitans if you have an eBay account so I can verify these claims or answer any questions you may have.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!!

Last edited: