Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sell !! green laser 750-1000mw 525nm

GSS

Hi, I am interested in buying. No offense but how do I know I'm not being scammed?
Your not, Trinh has been selling for quite some time here:)
Just look at his sales thread and read other members posts on it.. He would of been run off the forum trust me if he was a con.
Are you in the US?
As a matter of fact I think you should lurk here for a while and read up on lasers and safety first.. even if your somewhat knowledged..

DaLaSeRlife

Payment sent!! check your Paypal
Just look at his sales thread and read other members posts on it.. He would of been run off the forum trust me if he was a con.
Are you in the US?
As a matter of fact I think you should lurk here for a while and read up on lasers and safety first.. even if your somewhat knowledged..
I have been studying lasers for six years, so don't think that I don't know what I'm talking about.

Giannis_TDM

Are you in the US?
trinh is legit; the only way you could possibly not receive your laser is if it is confiscated by customs for being too powerful XD
I have been studying lasers for six years, so don't think that I don't know what I'm talking about.
Woah this is kind of an old thread anyways Trinh is an amazing person and Not a scammer the driver blew on mine cause Of my user error I stand by trinh and everything he makes and also get this the driver blew when I inserted the battery wrong but the diode was fine so I just had to replace the driver in fact you can see the green laser I purchased from him running in my signature. Again trinh is an amazing person and a pleasure to work with I've been recommending him for custom builds all over and I would definitely buy from him again. Only thing I changed was the driver that I destroyed( Also worth mentioning the original driver seemed well designed) and I replaced the lens with an AR coated 3E lens cause of personal preference originally the laser shipped with a g2 which is still a good lens for optimal power output, For my application I just wanted better beam divergence. Here is it in action:
IMG_20200325_214214.jpg

Stay safe and watch out for planes peace out!

gazer101

Woah this is kind of an old thread anyways Trinh is an amazing person and Not a scammer the driver blew on mine cause Of my user error I stand by trinh and everything he makes and also get this the driver blew when I inserted the battery wrong but the diode was fine so I just had to replace the driver in fact you can see the green laser I purchased from him running in my signature. Again trinh is an amazing person and a pleasure to work with I've been recommending him for custom builds all over and I would definitely buy from him again. Only thing I changed was the driver that I destroyed( Also worth mentioning the original driver seemed well designed) and I replaced the lens with an AR coated 3E lens cause of personal preference originally the laser shipped with a g2 which is still a good lens for optimal power output, For my application I just wanted better beam divergence. Here is it in action:
IMG_20200325_214214.jpg

Stay safe and watch out for planes peace out!
And that's why I always place an appropriate-threshold-voltage MOSFET before all my drivers as reverse polarity protection ;)

Giannis_TDM

And that's why I always place an appropriate-threshold-voltage MOSFET before all my drivers as reverse polarity protection ;)
You know sometimes space is at a premium. Also I found out that just making the polarity a standard +to the diode and - to the cap for all of my builds works just as well and I keep in mind to check polarity each time I take out the battery but yea having a Mosfet inside for reverse pol is nice. I'd like to see more drivers including that as a standard feature

GSS

Wow, never said you:unsure: didn't.. If you studied lasers for years then wouldn't you know Trinh was legit?

Last edited: