Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Search Reviews

what was I thinking?- 'buy one get 2 more' got me. ..when it was too late. Then (netherlands) I did a searck and so===while the camera appears to be good. other sellers have lower buy one prices.
It was paypal (not an ebay buy) so my only place to dispute was with POOP POOP= and they will only refund me the $40 IF I ship the one they send--one review; They constsantly put up 'specials' a dntell PP that thr buyer only paid for one and have nothing to say about ''Buy one get 3.'' many bad reviews was about that deal but with several items-- The company has only been around 3 or 4 years -- zero good reviews.

September 3, 2020, Sent by SHUNYOU Status: Shipped Category Retail Transaction ID 39296667GY1687302 Seller info Klaxiva.
September 3, 2020, Sent by SHUNYOU Status: Shipped Category Retail Transaction ID 39296667GY1687302 Seller info Klaxiva +31 652713509 x652713509 http://www.klaxiva.com

searck Klaxiva reviews..
will do a review on this tiny vidcam.. BUT it will include bad review on Klaxiva.

so if anyone here is in the Netherlands will you. bgo by Klaxiva and .....nevermind.
btw
if someone 'where ever' does a search on Klaxiva (but not 'review'seacrch) will how many times I added Klaxiva have any effect in the search?? for Klaxiva..

read up on the features this tiny camera has..

for sure you could attach to a drone- make a bunch of hours on the included mini card, but once the battery is low- you must recharge (via USB included. )-- the battery does not come out. But w/ a 2 cell 18650 powerpack you can run while charging..or' 'buy one get 3' h ahha ha-

I did not look a lot but iirc one seller had them for ~$25usd+ free $hip. (just one pc)

Motion activated would be great.. but ,, not yet.

hak

that

update

I NEVER thought I would write something like this..
Next time I order from them I will file (at PPal) a claim of nothing 'received'.
WHY ? because that is how we get ripped off- 'buy on get three' is the con.
They know that if you file they will win or not lose much.
Read the reviews--they pull this crap on everyone--had I fully known that I would have said the box had a rock in it and nothing more. They were only willing to refund AFTER I sent 'it' back to Netherlands the one I DID get
ship -cost is likely to be higher than the $40 I was out..
so we keep it and THEY win.. every time.

should have searched for reviews- zero good ones--lots of cases just like mine-send one and screw you on the other two.
POOPPal needs to close their acct. Klaxvia has only been around a few months. they already have a new acct name so -close the old one and carry on at the new acct. Klax did comm. with PPal--but nothing to me--red flag time again.

MYB had I used a C. CARD i COULD Have forced a charge back...MYB.

Money does not speak--it YELLS/Curses...