Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Search for drivers

vesko.varb

Hello ,
first i want to apologize is my post is not for here...
Second i search drivers for my QuickPort by MediaLas Black Mamba v1 drivers... i lost my drivers after my hard drive die... i will post picture of my hardwere187511944_4204384219641686_2354047820859209798_n.jpg

Giannis_TDM

'Cause pandemic is limiting german market you should take in consideration other options. Why don't you make your own laser driver? you can use this example if you want: https://electricaldarkness.wordpress.com/2021/05/31/control-and-power-circuit-for-nichia-nubm44-v2/
He means software drivers.... Also, the driver you posted Is overcomplicated, absurdly sized for the job, very noisy and with a high ripple and less efficient than commercial drivers also more expensive than them, at that point an LM338 beats out your project by a landslide. Also, the scope readings of yours are absolutely useless cause you set the channels to DC coupling and at that at 5v/div for reading the output..... that itself shows that you don't even know how to properly test SMPSs.

Last edited:
He means software drivers.... Also, the driver you posted Is overcomplicated, absurdly sized for the job, very noisy and with a high ripple and less efficient than commercial drivers also more expensive than them, at that point an LM338 beats out your project by a landslide. Also, the scope readings of yours are absolutely useless cause you set the channels to DC coupling and at that at 5v/div for reading the output..... that itself shows that you don't even know how to properly test SMPSs.
Well, if you say so it must be true, yeah, i think you're right and I'll improve, so... thanks for the advice? I'm going to implement all your feedback into my next project, I'm sure that I could be a great support for my next projects? well, hope the best for you kid.
Hello ,
first i want to apologize is my post is not for here...
Second i search drivers for my QuickPort by MediaLas Black Mamba v1 drivers... i lost my drivers after my hard drive die... i will post picture of my hardwereView attachment 72951
Forgot to mention to be carefull with taobao and alibaba drivers, most of them are fake.