Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Search for an HighPower Laser

Hey,

i'm looking for 2 Laser Pointer. One should be powerfull, the other one "only" a great visibility.
So, i know that a 1W green Laser is very expensive i decided to looking on IR Lasers.
I found that one and this for the visibility.

My Questions:
Is the Shop ok? If yes, how ordering? :D
Are the Laser's suitable or crap?

And anybody here, that live at Germany? (We have an fu*** organization called Customs...:whistle:)

Introduce yourself in the intro section, and try to me more clear with your wording. Seems like you were in a rush and there's not enough info to help you.

Hey,

i'm looking for 2 Laser Pointer. One should be powerfull, the other one "only" a great visibility.
So, i know that a 1W green Laser is very expensive i decided to looking on IR Lasers.
I found that one and this for the visibility.

My Questions:
Is the Shop ok? If yes, how ordering? :D
Are the Laser's suitable or crap?

And anybody here, that live at Germany? (We have an fu*** organization called Customs...:whistle:)

Might help if you mention the output you are looking for and the price you expect it to be. More information is helpful.

Introduce yourself in the intro section, and try to me more clear with your wording. Seems like you were in a rush and there's not enough info to help you.

Agreed.
There are a number of excellent builds and builders here on the forum so check it and I am sure you can find one.

Moe

tonyt

Maybe because he is from Germany he can't speak English so well? Maybe??