Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scanning laser ro reveal anomalous object

There is nothing wrong with this group, you just brought the question to a laser hobbyist forum, your interest is not their focus. Their focus is proven science which cannot even begin to answer your question because you have too little data.

Geeknhard

Okay I get it. Thank you. ( For the record though I dont recall saying anything was wrong with the group or making any negative reference towards anything). I certainly dont want to get off on the wrong foot with anyone especially you sir as I see you are quite active in this forum. If you dont mind I would like to look to you for advice. I will start a new thread in a differing area asking more specific questions regarding the device im looking to construct. I have a good bit of knowledge regarding the visible light spectrum of LED technology but I think I need something a bit more. Again thanks for your input.

Geeknhard

Sigh, as I expected from these folk. No effort made to figure out the phenomenon, only whimsical speculation. Mods please lock this thread before it gets out of hand.
It was worth a shot. I can use all the help I can get working through the matter.

I think to limit the possibilities to something simple would be denying the potential of it not being simple. Quantum mechanics is anything but simple yet it is real. Simple was my first reaction when i found the anomaly and thought wow that was odd. I honestly wish I could dismiss it with simple explanation but there is so much more to it. I tried ignoring it for a while but it kept making its presence known.
Familiarise yourself with the principle of parsimony.

I am familiar with the term. I think I am missing your point though. I'm always open for suggestions.
You may be familiar, but I do not think you understand it and how to apply it to your situation. In other words you are not thinking like a scientist. You are inferring it's a demon when it could be many other things. See this vid.

Last edited:

Geeknhard

You may be familiar, but I do not think you understand it and how to apply it to your situation. In other words you are not thinking like a scientist. You are inferring it's a demon when it could be many other things. See this vid.
Lol Steve. I more clearly see your point and from your perspective you may very well be right. Then again it is easy to be a backseat driver. I have an extraordinary story which goes beyond what most are willing to accept. I honestly cannot attest to what it is as I do not know, yet. Then at best it will an educated guess. Approaching and reporting it with a more scientific methodology is agreed more credible. Thanks for the advice and I have taken note.

As always im open for suggestions and wouldnt mind if a professional scientist wanted to take the lead. Hell im not even a ghost hunter. I am just a regular joe trying to bridge the gap between my reality and yours so that this unique opportunity to study the thing isnt missed. Any skeptic is welcome to come inspect for themselves. It you dont believe in the supernatural coming to it you will certainly leave having experienced something different and far outside your normal comfort zone. Its definitely x-file stuff.