Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Say I wanted a POWERFUL laser...

Lol if you want the extra 2.5 percent off which in this case is 25 dollars yeh you will have to tell WL what you really think of LC.

Rasel said:
PLEEAAASSEEE tell me you aren't joking lol.

:( I don't want to get myself banned from the LC. I don't really care, that's just not how I do...
As weird as it sounds, yep it's true, 2.5% discount to people who say what they feel about LC with the "another laser company" stuff.

Rasel

wow... that is kind of ridiculous. Nice, but seriously I think you guys take this forum thing a bit too seriously. It's the internet for christ sake ;D. I'm not saying it shouldn't happen...

Besides, I'm trying to get WL to do something cool... I can't tell anybody until WL actually tells me they will do it. I don't want them to have any reason to back out. Lol if any mods feel something sneaky is going down, I have no problem explaining... as long as they don't tell either.

Gazoo

It has to do more with the fact TL is claiming they are selling the same product (RPL) Jack sells, and since WL and TL are connected I can't say as I blame Jack for being a bit upset.

Rasel

Gazoo said:
It has to do more with the fact TL is claiming they are selling the same product (RPL) Jack sells, and since WL and TL are connected I can't say as I blame Jack for being a bit upset.
Ooo I see... never noticed. I'd be pretty pissed too.

They look the same to me... cept for the duty cycle. Does that mean they don't run as powerufl as the real RPL?
...please tell/show me the difference... just as a little lesson :)

EDIT: oo and TL has a crappy waranty and only lists life as 5000 as oppsed to 80,000. My guess is that they use a worse diode and run it higher?

nes_ds

Rasel said:
wow... that is kind of ridiculous. Nice, but seriously I think you guys take this forum thing a bit too seriously. It's the internet for christ sake ;D.

Actually, it's nothing to do with this forum, as you know I use to only go to the LC, I would come here maybe once a week, but whenever WL "affiliate", TL, began their dirty advertising monopoly, a.k.a., "we sell Laser Glow, Optotronics, Dragon Lasers, NOVA, we sell all!", that's when I began to have a serious problem with WL/TL.

As far as to why you get the discount, it was because someone on the LC stuck up for Jack/Optotronics and got banned, and feeling bad he came up with the discount :)

Also, why don't you post this qoute on the LC: :p

Rasel said:
wow... that is kind of ridiculous. Nice, but seriously I think you guys take this forum thing a bit too seriously. It's the internet for christ sake ;D.

Rasel

Thank you exactly what I wanted :).

I'll be fine w/o that extra discount... I don't want to risk my probable job with them.

Rasel

:D it'll be hella ;D

Lol just told my mom and she's like, "another one?" ;D

MOM YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND!!!!!

hahaha LOL ;D sounds like when i told my mum about powerisers! ;)

yes in australia MOM is spelt MUM ::)

Rasel

wait so are you gonna get those then?

ot but its MY topic so step off ;D :D

Gazoo

Rasel, you will love your new toy.. ;D I am jealous too.. :p I finally ordered my first greenie last night...a Nova X105. A baby compared to what you will be getting ;D