Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Satisfaction guaranteed

Thanks to Guyfromhe for selling me an audiolase dac/amp board at a very reasonable price. It arrived today my side. Took only 1 week to get here :D Canada--> Germany. Extremely fast as you can see. I didn't even pay for express shipping! All in all, I'm very satisfied dealing with this pal. Would definitely buy from him again. Thanks Guyfromhe!

Last edited:

jimdt7

Any pics ? Are you planning to put it on your projector ?

Jim

Any pics ? Are you planning to put it on your projector ?

Jim

Of course I will use it in my scanner. No money to build a projector right away :/ Plus I'm not ready to put a together a projector yet.

audiolase_dac.JPG

Last edited:
Of course I will use it in my scanner. No money to build a projector right away :/ Plus I'm not ready to put a together a projector yet.

Glad it made it in one piece, I was a little worried about them snapping the DB-25 connector off the end of it when the posties were playing soccer with it... i guess the extra bubble wrap and packing peanuts did their job :p

Glad it made it in one piece, I was a little worried about them snapping the DB-25 connector off the end of it when the posties were playing soccer with it... i guess the extra bubble wrap and packing peanuts did their job :p

Haha soccer :p I know what you mean. And yea, packaging was nothing of an overkill, nor insufficient. It was a perfect transaction. It makes me wonder how sometimes sending overseas takes less time than shipping within the country. Oh man, I love the feeling when you open your mailbox and notice a small, yet valuable parcel :D

Last edited:
Haha soccer :p I know what you mean. And yea, packaging was nothing of an overkill, nor insufficient. It was a perfect transaction. It makes me wonder how sometimes sending overseas takes less time than shipping within the country. Oh man, I love the feeling when you open your mailbox and notice a small, yet valuable parcel :D

That's what they do with most of my packages... there's foot marks in them and usually a few tire tracks, half the packaging is ripped, covered in mud..

It is weird how the postal service works... It's magic as far as I am concerned I don't think anyone can explain it.. Sometimes stuff sits around for weeks without moving sometimes it gets there in days!

I think the most disturbing thing here anyway is I can send a package to almost anywhere for less than it costs for me to send a package across the street... I shit you not.

I sent a flashlight to someone here and I had a US and Canadian interested in it so I asked for prices to ship to somewhere in the US and somewhere in Canada since the rates don't depend on the exact location so much...

Long story short it was $10 to ship to BC (about 2200 km) and $4 to ship to California (about 2500 km) explain that -.-

Is that a ipod box XD I have the same DAC its cool can't wait to put i to work

lol yeah its funny the enclosure you put that one in is too small and mine is way to big :p

thats all i had... i was voing to get a project case for it but i was too lazy :p

my new one fits perfectly in its case.
qs.jpg