Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu saber attachment

Pman

I don't know what else it could be. It's VERY heavy.

I'll have to see what I can come up with. I have other greens but not sure if I have a 532nm that will allow it to screw in. I'll be able to do some weird comparisons when the other come. The adapter is really important so when anyone orders one or a bunch don't forget to add them.

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS

Man does yours look shiny RB. Mine came well used so even though they shine up OK they don't have that super new look.

Yeah, I was amazed how cool it looked, nice and shiny and boy does it burn !
I'm able to singe paper at 6 metres!
Thanks for the heads-up on this, I've placed an order with Podo for the saber and adaptors and a few other things.
Hopefully this won't burn through the saber. :D

@CSS, LOL Peter, sorry about the hairy arm. :crackup:

RB

Pman

I just got the other 3 sabers yesterday and they were wrapped better. Any particular wavelength anyone want to see through them?

My Sanwu order arrived, thank you Podo and a big thank you to Pete (Pman) for the heads-up on these attachments.

I will get some beam shots hopefully tonight with the beam expander and the saber attachment.

Below is some shots of the Sanwu Beam Expander on my Thor 'brass' 450nm.
Also bought some mini tripods that Jeff (BowtieGuy) had recommended to me a while ago in another thread.

So thank you very much guys.

RB
:beer:

IMG_3107.jpg

IMG_3110.jpg

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hey RB, that is one slick looking laser/beam expander combo, very cool! :cool:
Looking forward to the beam expander and light saber beam shots.