Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu pockets, and 303 beams.

LeroyLaserkins

LPF Site Supporter
Sanwu pocket blue laser 800mW
Sanwu pocket cyan laser 60mW
Sanwu 303 green laser
Sanwu 303 red laser

Edit - added some DSLR photos with longer exposure
9179959D-862A-4642-AB9D-C5F5F844196F.jpeg6668F9D7-8CA4-42A3-8BDC-F8AF55CF4507.jpeg5EFF74C5-FA31-4D97-B707-0F6B2F640B9B.jpeg703DDE68-AA6B-486E-A77D-9114D72192C1.jpeg
DSCF7467.jpgDSCF7468.jpgDSCF7470.JPGDSCF7474.JPGDSCF7476.jpg

Last edited:

Snecho

These look surprisingly well.

Did you use fog and/or long exposure time?

Is it from a cellphone?

LeroyLaserkins

LPF Site Supporter
Long exposure sounds really fun though. I’ll have to try and capture some long exposure beam shots outside sometime in the future!

Snecho

Long exposure sounds really fun though. I’ll have to try and capture some long exposure beam shots outside sometime in the future!
Good luck with it.

I tried finding exposure on my phone but there's no straightforward way to do it.

Really wish I knew more about photography, I'd love to shoot some artistic photos but everything I take looks like crap aha 😃

Last edited:

LeroyLaserkins

LPF Site Supporter
Good luck with it.

I tried finding exposure on my phone but there's no straightforward way to do it.

Really wish I knew more about photography, I'd love to shoot some artistic photos but everything I take looks like crap aha 😃
I have a go pro that can do it! id imagine you'd need an app to do it on a phone. pretty sure i also have a DSLR that can take long exposures as well. im def going to end up trying to get some maybe tonight outside.

LeroyLaserkins

LPF Site Supporter
PS-FYI: mw is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Malawi, not an abreviation for the unit of power " milliwatt".
okay i googled this so its mW. gonna go and fix everything including my signature now.
hahahaha thanks :p

Snecho

I have a go pro that can do it! id imagine you'd need an app to do it on a phone. pretty sure i also have a DSLR that can take long exposures as well. im def going to end up trying to get some maybe tonight outside.
okay i googled this so its mW. gonna go and fix everything including my signature now.
hahahaha thanks :p
P.P.S.- You can quote multiple people in one reply instead of double posting.

Click reply to quote one post and write your response, then just click reply to another post and you can respond to that one too.

LeroyLaserkins

LPF Site Supporter
P.P.S.- You can quote multiple people in one reply instead of double posting.

Click reply to quote one post and write your response, then just click reply to another post and you can respond to that one too.
oh neat! Thank-you. I think i'm going to try and get some long exposure beam shots later tonight, and add them to my first post.

Last edited:

Snecho

oh neat! Thank-you. I think i'm going to try and get some long exposure beam shots later tonight, and add them to my first post.
I'll be looking forward to them!

Last couple tips worth mentioning,

I just noticed the Thor H2 you have in your signature is labeled "3w". Much like mW is the correct term for millawatts, capitol W is for Watts, So 3W for example.

I assume you've been using the "Attach files" button to upload pictures yes? You can directly inject full size pictures to a post by clicking the "insert Image" button at the top of the toolbar. It's right next to the emoji button.

Encap

For inspiration and if you are interested in seeing some actually excellent and interesting laser photography by contributing LPF mambers that aren't just nondescript, lacking distinctive or interesting qualities, run of the mill, little kid photo posts for attention nor annoying and meaningless misplaced chit -chat facebook -like type posts that contrbute nothing to LPF, as a reference some great laser beam photos can be seen here:

Here are a few examples of member "brucemir's interesting and excellent laser beam photos --if you want t see more use LPF search and search "brucemir some new pics" he has hundreds of posts them all of them excellent- https://laserpointerforums.com/threads/hello-again-pic-heavy.101933/

For 75 pages of excellent outdoor laser photography by ArcticDude: https://laserpointerforums.com/threads/enchanted-beams-thread.98105/

Have a look, also, at photos by member LewDude here: https://laserpointerforums.com/threads/laser-art-pics.106687/#post-1580867

There are many other photo contributions by LPF members as well, if you search for them.

Last edited: