Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu LPM DISASTER

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Yes, same here. Unfortunately, you won't believe this;

IT. DOES. NOT. WORK.

I cannot get it to pair to my Galaxy S9 via bluetooth, even with their .apk app downloaded.
Phew, what a way to lose a customer...

I'll update this thread if/when I get it working and what the issue was. I've sent the issue to Sanwu, so we'll see how many weeks it takes them to reply this time..
Seriously! I would be beyond annoyed if this happened after that amount of waiting. I hope you get this resolved

Wicked experience, but also on the verge that you could be hanging & dangling with so much patience if it is a purchase back from around September, but it likely varies from region to region, and payment method, and what amount of safety-net you have..

Have you checked the accuracy of these BT LPM Tracers and what are your impressions of the app.`? https://www.sanwulasers.com/product/20wlpm

Had one of the earlier LCD Tracers, though way back for a brief period, and was not impressed, fluked a bit from one reading to the next, and like the sensor/sink had hotspots out of the gate..

And there were no accuracy tolerances whatsoever...

Last edited:

Ante

Yes, same here. Unfortunately, you won't believe this;

IT. DOES. NOT. WORK.

I cannot get it to pair to my Galaxy S9 via bluetooth, even with their .apk app downloaded.
Phew, what a way to lose a customer...

I'll update this thread if/when I get it working and what the issue was. I've sent the issue to Sanwu, so we'll see how many weeks it takes them to reply this time..
Read this whole story of yours. Must say im dissapointed in sanwu from now on and they definetly won't be getting my money. + its way too expensive anyway. I love your store more :)👍