Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu link

GSS

As i'm trying to log on to Sanwu from the forum add i'm getting "Your connection is not private" Can you tell me if this a google thing for customer protection?

Last edited:

BobMc

As i'm trying to log on to Sanwu from the forum add i'm getting "Your connection is not private" Can you tell me if this a google thing for customer protection?

I tried 30 mins ago and got the same thing????

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Yeah, I'm getting the same thing. From either the google search results or the forum link, both give me "Your connection is not private" error. Using Google Chrome.

GSS

Thanks for checking everyone. I'm really ignorant with my laptop and was checking if it was something I did..
Noticed when I went to check QiQi's question...

Last edited:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Whatever happened seems to be only temporary or intermittent. The site seems to be loading fine for me now.

BobMc

Must still be some rogue electrons flying around from those UltraFires on charge Bob....

:crackup:

Your so right, have you ever tried to catch a electron? They keep slipping through the holes in the net! :crackup:

We are switching our domains, the new SSL should take effect in the next 48 hours. :yh:

Thanks for the heads up. How’s the RGB laser coming along. You got some mighty thirsty customers here. :)

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
You're good, Bob, your previous post was made on a different day, no necro posting here! :yh:

I've noticed this more often lately, you see these 'fly by night' outfits pop up and attempt to re-sell the originals, or make copies, and try and get two and three times the manufacturers price for them, just crazy!

BTW, Bob, If you want, I'll make you a deal on one like that one in the 2nd link, only $699, just for you, but you better hurry, it's a limited time offer! ;) ;) :crackup:

Edit: where did your post go, you must have deleted it while I was typing?

Last edited:

Encap

Whoever is handling the changes for Podo seems to not know what they are doing/to be incompetent at this point.

Last edited:

BobMc

You're good, Bob, your previous post was made on a different day, no necro posting here! :yh:

I've noticed this more often lately, you see these 'fly by night' outfits pop up and attempt to re-sell the originals, or make copies, and try and get two and three times the manufacturers price for them, just crazy!

BTW, Bob, If you want, I'll make you a deal on one like that one in the 2nd link, only $699, just for you, but you better hurry, it's a limited time offer! ;) ;) :crackup:

Edit: where did your post go, you must have deleted it while I was typing?

Wow!! only, a little less than double what Sanwu’ charges. How can a guy turn it down? :crackup:

Sorry about that BtG, I thought with the double post and all, it would be better in a stand alone post. :thinking:

Last edited:

Podo

We have enabled a temporary domain: www.sanwustore.com in which the SSL is working there, feel free to order anything at the moment.

Last edited: