Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu Guardian

Davidx

I used to go to edit, hit advanced and could delete a post.
I'll keep searching LPF Search. I know it's here somplace. Maybe I should adopt a 14- 17 year old :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:

Davidx

This will be a mini review. still working on my photo skills. Got some tips from a few of you,

I wish I knew how to post multiple photos

Thanks guys. I'll give it a shot in the morning.
Short story.its small, kicks ass, 875 mw Perfect dot.Divergence is so tiny as to be unmeasurable.uses one 18350. Flat tops are best. The parts that screw together are invisible. Truly invisible. If I didn't know they existed I wouldn't have even tried to unscrew it.I don't know what kind of computer does the machine work, but you could win beers asking people where the lines are.i like this one more then the ChallangerII wth the design swirls,for pocket carry.No one would guess it's a powerful laser, burns like hell itself.Like my Chrysler 300 SRT8
It's a sleeper . Back with photos soon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
Upload the photos to some photo hosting server like imageshack or photobucket. Press the image button and copy/paste the link of the image

Davidx

Thanks everyone. Haven't felt this dumb all week. :)
Photobucket looks like the hot ticket. I see it works great for a lot of you. I'll experiment with it tonight and learn to use it.
I took my motorcycle up to the huge fire in Middleton Ca. Sunday. For some reason they let me in. Got some good photos of the destruction. Left when a flaming tree fell across my path 30 feet in front of me.

Pman

I was looking at their stuff yesterday for awhile. If I had the $ I would buy one of the tri-beam units but they are over $300:(

Podo

Imgur would be the easiest website to get starting on. Just dig your pictures and hit the upload button, copy the IMG code and paste them here.

I think you can take the camera more closely to the laser though and don't forget to get some beam shots too:thanks:

Last edited:
I was looking at their stuff yesterday for awhile. If I had the $ I would buy one of the tri-beam units but they are over $300:(

Im in the process of making one but i cant seem to get lazereer or flaminpyro to respond about a driver lol

Last edited:
I'll try for some beam shots tomorrow night. Nice beam for a 405. Visable without smoke or fog outside. Size of a
Lipstick tube.
Thanks

Dad

Thanks, btw do you think the challenger or guardian is compacter?