Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu 7W silver

I did. It does improve the divergence of these MM diodes, but it is far more expensive than it is worth, IMHO.

hoo7h

I did. It does improve the divergence of these MM diodes, but it is far more expensive than it is worth, IMHO.

I see. I am just not sure what to use with my upcoming 44. 3E sounds like a big waste of output, and the G2 won't do a decent beam profile.
How was the barrel length when using it with a focus adapter?

Since it has a longer FL than the G-2, much of the housing was still outside the module. If you just have to have one to make your build work, then I guess it is worth it. I have a cyl lens trio I plan on using with the Mits P73 and the 6X cyl lens pair for the 44.

I got my BE in, it works great on my little 405. Sadly, my 7watt isnt working due to COD. Only the bottom bar lights up on the multimode diode. They told me to send the whole thing back. Thats quite expensive to ship first class. I might as well order the bigger one with the larger batteries, bigger host. . Its possible the module got damaged in shipping. They will fix the unit as a whole.

I did get the replacement beam expander a few days ago and it does fit flush and all is well.
It's truly impressive (and dangerous to the un-educated!) how far away this device can start a fire and destroy things.
Trigger discipline comes to mind when handling firearms.

BobMc

I did get the replacement beam expander a few days ago and it does fit flush and all is well.
It's truly impressive (and dangerous to the un-educated!) how far away this device can start a fire and destroy things.
Trigger discipline comes to mind when handling firearms.

Glad things ended well. Sanwu’s BE’s are really great. How far away. well, me and the neighbor’s cat are no longer on talking terms. (Just kidding). :crackup: