Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sales Strategy ?

Madness Laser

To a woman with those beautiful eyes, how can you ever say no? 😋 in addition to the red hat,
I want to buy the entire Burnett Unlimited inventory... I don't even know what to do with it... 🤔😱

1714912201327.png

Madness Laser

That is a great point!
Big shot (y)
Paul, hello, how are you? Did your grandchildren find the rabbit? or did they just eat the chocolate? grandfather Paul, nice to hear from you again... some time ago I created a post where I asked about Lem... but what happened to him? no one answered me..

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Big shot (y)
Paul, hello, how are you? Did your grandchildren find the rabbit? or did they just eat the chocolate? grandfather Paul, nice to hear from you again... some time ago I created a post where I asked about Lem... but what happened to him? no one answered me..
If no one answers you then no one answers you. Stop complaining about people not answering you

Big shot (y)

Is this concerning hakzaw1? If it is haven't heard from him in awhile.