Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sale thread/ Hosts/Heat Sinks/Focus adapters/lasers

Thanks, Rich. Hey, Josh. What module are you planning on using that costs $200? Is it some sort of combiner? That is a lot of money for a module. :thinking:

Hey, Paul. Probably a NDG7475+driver:)
So much green:drool:
SGD :beer:

Oh, I misunderstood. I took "module" to mean just the copper or aluminum housing, not with a diode, driver and lens. I usually call those plug and play modules. It indicates that it contains a diode with a setup driver and has two wires that you could need to connect to a pill or contact board.

Yeah, sorry you’re right it is a plug-n-play. ideally I’ll buy one from DTR. Hope he doesn’t run out of them when I’m ready to pull the trigger on one lol.
But it doesn’t seem like they’re too rare either.
SGD:beer:

Nah, you needn't worry. NDG7475s are everywhere these days and I seriously doubt DTR will not have them for sale for years to come. You'll have to post a new thread of your build when you pull the trigger on that diode.

20000 pennies indeed lol. In a week or so I should be paid back a little per diem for a trip a few of us went on. Amount should be about right:) There will be beam shots :drool:
SGD :beer:

Pennies are not even copper anymore, well just copper coated zinc.

Even homeless people turn their nose up at pennies.

Let's say pennies rained down from the sky landing all over the place.

If you could bend over and pick up a penny then shove it in your pocket every 3 seconds and keep doing that you would earn 20 cents a minute or 12 dollars an hour.

Pennies are not even copper anymore, well just copper coated zinc.

Even homeless people turn their nose up at pennies.

Let's say pennies rained down from the sky landing all over the place.

If you could bend over and pick up a penny then shove it in your pocket every 3 seconds and keep doing that you would earn 20 cents a minute or 12 dollars an hour.
I’ll take it! You might even be able to melt it down and recycle the weight of zinc for more :crackup:
SGD:beer:

Hi GSS,
Wow thats a lot of pennies ,45 years worth and probably had a lot of collectables in there. SGD is going to have the run for the money. :pop:

Rich:)

GSS

Rich, how is the new machine doing?;) and
what's you got cooking?:eg: