Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[SALE] Iron Man Laser Glove Host

Ebay was meant as a help to get a FAIR price.

20 hours of work....how the hell should I calculate that?

We should install a LPFbay for auctions xD Anyone?

Just an idea.
Well guess I could just write something like "mail me your offers" but that would be kinda lame...so LPFbay would be a good way I guess.

Well I make lasers (someone dare do say they look pretty nice) and I am able to sell them...but this whole HTML stuff...not quiet mine you know ^^

im learning some of it atm.. not that hard to make the basic stuff.. but to set up a system with money/credit card would be pretty hard for noobies.

Well...payment and all that stuff could be done by paypal or whatever!
What I meant was a site with an ebay-set-up. Placing some bids you know....

ahh true :D just adding some of my ideas xD could be awesome to combine the bidding system with direct payment on the site, so we don't need paypal :D

Guess its not that easy to install a very own payment-system...

Just came up with this, because I wanna sell the ONE glove that I got and have aprice if I decide to make another one or two of them ^^

yeah.. if you were able to produce more and use less time on each you probably would have many interested buyers. Because the design is way more than awesome: GODLY!!

Thats the problem...I bought new tools to be able to decrease fabrication-time...no chance. Still have to cut the metal-sheets and make em fit the base...then solder everything together. Takes 20 hours...guess when I made like 10 of them, I might be able to reduce it by an hour or something xD

Well...its my sparetime...dont wanna make a fortune or rip people off, but I dont wanna donate them neither xD

Will make another one and write down the time I need for each part. Then I might be able to calculate more accurately.

Perhaps ebay removed your auction because of infringing The Ironman copyrights.