Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

saftey glasses for 445 1w and 447 1w

hi what are good glasees what will protect my eyes. ie got a artic III 1w on order and a spartan 447 1w on order too.
i want a pair of good glasses that will protect my eyes from these lasers. id really like just one really good pair that will cover me for any laser. can you guys help ?

DJNY

I don´t have these, but I only heard good things about the DL goggles.

I bought some 190-540nm glasses from orbtronic on ebay a while back, very good build quality, and I'm not blind, yet, although the vent things on the side get me paranoid, I keep thinking a beam is going to bounce around and get me in the eye...

I just got a pair of the laserglow sport glasses!! They are great! OD 7+ for 190nm to 532nm +-10nm

There giving great discounts on these, use discount code LPFGOGS and use fedex code with the same discount code to get it shipped free to north America only.

These are great glasses, fit well, feel comfy and I know they are gonna last. They also allow for your glasses lens to fit in so you can still see while wearing them.... I highly recommend them!

Also, I've got the DragonLasers goggles and the LaserGlow goggles now (thanks for the code, bobhaha :thanks:), and I have to say I prefer the look of the LG goggles much better. Also, I found with the DL goggles that they didn't sit flat against my face, and that if I looked down or from side to side, the laser light could get in unfiltered. Not an ideal situation. I haven't done too much with the LG goggles yet, so I can't confirm they're better (they have a higher rated OD), but I can confirm that they don't have any leakage at the sides or the top.

Another advantage for me at least is that LG is based in Toronto, so the 2-3 day shipping they had took less than 1 day via UPS. Very quick. Quite happy.