Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Safety Goggles

Hi everyone,
I am looking into getting some safety goggles, but I have perscritption glasses already, so I need something that can fit over my existing glasses. I cant afford any perscription laser glasses at the moment so I was wondering if any of you guys could be so kind as to help me find a decent pair to fit my easily.
:lasergun:
Thanks,
parks35

If you want really nice quality, but more expensive, try laserglow.com "fit-over" safety goggles. The "Eagle Pair" goggles Gun linked you above are well received here at LPF too

Also, do us all a favor and use the Search Bar at the top of every page! This question could easily have been answered by doing a quick search. You're welcome to ask questions, but you'll do alot better here if you do you own homework.

Good luck.

Sorry for nit using the search bar. A lot of these look a little too expensive for my budget right now, so I am going to save up a little money.

Just buy good goggles BEFORE you buy a high powered laser! There's no cheap replacement for your eyes!

norbyx

Maybe this will let you find your answers better in this forum:
geordi-laforge_s-glasses-7.jpg

Bacon

Maybe this will let you find your answers better in this forum:
geordi-laforge_s-glasses-7.jpg
YES :eg:

Ill assume all wavelengths
Go for this
images

Or this
2wqaiqg.jpg

Better yet
n70k4.jpg

But assuming you laser is
532 445 405 or anything between 200-532
The uvex are OK and like $7
BUT if your laser is DPSS like 532 than stick a cheap ir filter on it. So the invisible light doesn't slap your eyes around.