Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

S elling all lasers and parts ***Radiant LPM***

I am getting out of the laser hobby for a while as I have not had the time and money to do anything in quite some time. I am selling all of my lasers as well as all parts and items related to them.

First up is a Radiant LPM for sale in perfect working condition still looks brand new. I am including a long USB power cord I believe is around 8' in length.

Price is $100 which is the same as I paid for it.

Photos are below and were taken on Sunday April 9th 2017.

Laser Power Meter by willjoe21 | Photobucket

I will accept paypal or money order an will ship via Fedex ground with tracking number supplied to you.

I have bought and sold many lasers and parts on this forum and I stand behind anything I sell and guarantee an accurate description as well as prompt communication and shipping.

Easiest way to contact me is via E-mail at: Camarojoe21@aol.com

Attachments

• IMG_7327.JPG
    IMG_7327.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7326.JPG
    IMG_7326.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7328.JPG
    IMG_7328.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 41

BobMc

I am getting out of the laser hobby for a while as I have not had the time and money to do anything in quite some time. I am selling all of my lasers as well as all parts and items related to them.

First up is a Radiant LPM for sale in perfect working condition still looks brand new. I am including a long USB power cord I believe is around 8' in length.

Price is $100 which is the same as I paid for it.

Photos are below and were taken on Sunday April 9th 2017.

Laser Power Meter by willjoe21 | Photobucket

I will accept paypal or money order an will ship via Fedex ground with tracking number supplied to you.

I have bought and sold many lasers and parts on this forum and I stand behind anything I sell and guarantee an accurate description as well as prompt communication and shipping.

Easiest way to contact me is via E-mail at: Camarojoe21@aol.com

Sending pm about a bulk purchase. Not interested in the LPM, have one, but am curious about what else you have? :thanks:

Edit, sent email also :)

Last edited:
I'll buy any ehgemus host you have:D As long as they're in good condition and look good:crackup:

Edit: Also, you mentioned laser parts, whatcha got?:D

Last edited: