Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ridiculus Laser Pointer Pro product videos

Razako

what do you make of these companies: Green Lasers, https://insanitylaser.com/xpro
Another HUGE ripoff. Reselling $5 laser 301 for $40. Hey, it's a discount off the regular price of $159 though:tired:
Companies like this are simply scum. They exist only to prey on unwary customers.
Looks like they're even located in the US. Somebody outta report them to the FDA for selling class 3B laser pointers.

Last edited:
Thanks sta. On the other side of things, which compony do you think is the best overall. A few come to my mind. Laser btb(sky lasers and Skytech are also Laserbtb but overpriced), Sanwu, and Dragonlasers.

Razako

Thanks sta. On the other side of things, which compony do you think is the best overall. A few come to my mind. Laser btb(sky lasers and Skytech are also Laserbtb but overpriced), Sanwu, and Dragonlasers.
Best overall value would probably go to Sanwu IMO. Best overall products at a higher price goes to Jetlasers in my mind.

Sta

It's a very apples-to-oranges comparison. Overall I can't really say, as I've only bought from one of those three. But from what I've heard over time, Sanwu is best for high power, BTB is best for safety, and DL is just CNI products, which are amazing. :beer:

yes, I wish CNI would still ship here. Wha tabout grey companies like Wicked Lasers, And companies like Ebay, DX, and aliexpress that are useful only for either beginer lasers, or certain sellers like XPL. Don't forget to mention the other laserbtb companies, which are fine except overpriced. So far the thread looks great sta :)

diachi

yes, I wish CNI would still ship here. Wha tabout grey companies like Wicked Lasers, And companies like Ebay, DX, and aliexpress that are useful only for either beginer lasers, or certain sellers like XPL. Don't forget to mention the other laserbtb companies, which are fine except overpriced. So far the thread looks great sta :)

Wicked Lasers should be in the avoid section IMO.

As for the others - they are general wholesalers/auction platforms (Don't forget Gearbest!). Best to have a general disclaimer about those - we can't possible list every seller.

EDIT: For Aliexpress/eBay at least - DX/GearBest should go in the same category as O-like - I.E the orange category.

Last edited:
exactly. Id say with those sites its gamble, but there are a few well known sellers you could list. The cheap pens and 303s are always good for people just getting into the hobby.

diachi

Id say with those sites its gamble, but there are a few well known sellers you could list.

Fair point :D - with a disclaimer about eBay/Aliexpress in general - but say "Here, these are known good sellers:"

Edit: We should move this discussion over to Sta's sticky thread.

Last edited: