Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RGB Handheld

I think he is a member here. The laser looks like a RGB I've seen pictures of here.

I've tried finding the thread but haven't had any luck.

Last edited:
Yeah I searched as well with no results. But indeed he does make some awesome lasers. The white laser in that video was insane.

I forgot the guy at TunedCavityLasers user name here, but he Made that Laser for Xenophobe, I Had a short Private conversation with Xenophobe and he told me the build took somewhere near 2 years after prototyping and problems etc, he told me the price privately too , But I cant share that......Heres the thread Anyway! http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/one-laser-rule-them-all-87873.html
Dont try and Poach the laser from him! Im first!
Jokes haha

edit: looks like TunedCavityLasers = JLSE, just re-read the thread

Last edited:
DTR has a special for the red blue and green diodes! They'd be perfect for this build. So what dichro setup would be best? Green first, Blue second and Red last?

Na fist you mix the red and blue in a PBS cube and then bounce that off and dicro and then you pass the green through the dicro :eg:

Like this>

Notice how white it is in the center :whistle:

DTR has a special for the red blue and green diodes! They'd be perfect for this build. So what dichro setup would be best? Green first, Blue second and Red last?

Last edited:
Flaminpyro thanks for sharing. When I get to building mine I'll use your advice. Isn't that the white fusion kit?

Last edited:
Yes it is from my White fusion and nope it was not jay it was me and the name was devised by Daguin and it means to fuse RGB to white.

:D

Last edited: