Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Reviews/Opinions on these O-Like Lasers?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any reviews or opinions, or perhaps even recommendations about a couple of greenies from O-Like.

"Cute" 150mW - New cute pocket Green laser 150mW /adjustable [OLCGL150] - $99.99 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

Silver Chrome Pen 150mW - Silver chrome green laser 150mW/good finish [OLSGL150] - $92.00 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

Hopefully I can get some insight as to which may be better? Or maybe even another green around this price that would be more advisable?

I was also wondering about the visibility of the beam and the burning capabilities of one of these greens at 150mW.

Thanks in advance!

Grix

I wouldn't buy the pen style style laser if I were you. 150mw+ greenies in pen hosts have too little heatsinking and you wouldn't be able leave the laser on for more than like 30 secs at a time.

I would highly recommend the 150mW 'Cute' laser. I have the 100mW one, and it is amazing. Here's a review I made for it: REVIEW

Last edited:

jib77

Second on the "cute" style host. IMHO it should be called "bad ass" instead of "cute".