Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review: RayFoss RF532-200mw-SWT Lots of Pics!

Lets start with the pictures:
P2090016.jpg

P2090015.jpg

P2090014.jpg

P2090013.jpg

P2090010.jpg

P2090009.jpg

P2090008.jpg

P2090002.jpg

Edit: More shots taken outside in the horribly light polluted golf course near my home:
P2090003.jpg

P2090002-1.jpg

P2090011.jpg

P2090008-1.jpg

P2090006.jpg

P2090012-1.jpg

The laser seems really solid, but I've only had it for 3 days at this point, so we will see how it goes! I haven't had the guts to test the waterproof-ness of the laser yet, but I will say that all the threads feel tight, and there are good o-rings at every place the housing opens.
Edit: I dropped the laser down into about 2" of snow (bottom pic), and it was quite soaking wet when I pulled it back out. After looking at the threads and inspecting the interior of the laser, I could find no evidence of water leakage into the host. So I'm considering the waterproof test passed :)
The water i was pointing the laser into on the second set of pictures was really murky, as i scared off about 90 ducks to get these shots, so the beam didn't continue visibly below the surface of the water.

I dont own a LPM, so I cant test this laser, and its also my first laser that is more than a dinky <5mW but I am pleased with its intensity and power!
Will post more pics later on of night-time skyshots!

RayFoss was an easy company to deal with, and every question of mine was answered in less than 14 hours by the famed Faona. I will gladly do business with them again!
Link to this laser on RayFoss: www.rayfoss.com

I will say that the charger that came with the laser is a little dinky, i had to stretch the spring to make it hold the battery against the contact at the other end. Its not a huge problem though, I have been a die-hard flashlight modder for some time now, and I have other 18650 chargers :crackup:

Edit: Holy freaking shit, it will light matches! and burn holes is dark blue / black nylon publications bags! This is exciting for me!

Shots were taken with an Olympus 1030SW. I dont know why they came out fuzzy, it usually takes such wonderful shots. Maybe the laser is throwing the auto-focus off.

Last edited:

Hello and thankyou! I like 532nm, my order from them should arrive soon which is the rf-405nm 300mw-fwt cant wait:eg: I noticed that you wrote it was a 200mw when the label on the laser said 300mw? Nice laser you have there:wave:

Last edited:
oops, I just posted on your thread. Thanks for posting it! I'll be getting one from o-like soon (the C03)!

@rambler
less than 300mW the label says, it includes 200mW. ;)

Thankyou Leodahsan you pointed out something that helped to learn more about lasers (the < before the mw) today :thanks: Hope your day is well>

NP. In case you don't know:
">" means more than. >300mW you will want 301mW or more ;)
"<" means less than. <300mW you want 299mW or less
~= means 'around'. Never seen a label like this tho. ~=300mW you can expect 270mW 'till 330mW.

LOL @ the label > PEODUCT

Nice review, +Rep.

I did notice that, forgot to point it out. It came with a <5mW sticker on it, and this sticker was tucked inside the laser. Im going to guess that this is for customs reasons, I live in the USA. I peeled the <5mW sticker off and put this one on.

I would also like to point out, I'm going to be adding about 5 new pics as soon as photobucket is done processing them... i'll edit them into the original post. Thanks for reading everyone!

Last edited: