Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review of the Sanwu Challenger II- 465 nm 2 Watt multimode

I have some longer focal length lenses like 7mm and 12mm. I still like a focal length around 2.3mm better though. I will do a review of one of these as soon as I get one built. Might be a week or so as I have too many other projects in the way right now.
Take your time. I am sure it will be epic!

Now my room stinks of burning plastic...I was inspired by both of you to put the beast into action.
It goes through plastic coffee cans completely pretty quick! I burned one of my radio covers too!
after the beam tunneled thru the coffee can! I am lucky I am not fire fighting!

In Chartreuse the beam looks gold. Nice!

I was away for a bit-other hobbies called! It would go right through.
2Watt effective at killing a dangerous spider. Black Widow. A bite can cause tissue damage and make you sick.

I rescue wolf spiders from my tub and move them outside. I take exception to Black Widow spiders (dangerous venom) by my back door.
I used mine yesterday to take out a Black Widow spider on my back porch. I did not want to spray as I have other critters in my plants I did not want to harm. I have scorpions that do a good job controlling the earwig invasion. Our scorpions have a painful sting if provoked-but are not dangerous-also not likely to colonize my room!
The Black Widow is-and I wanted to get it before it laid eggs.
Focused first at the distance the spider was on rock-then approx 2 seconds on the Black Widow. In nature I would have left it alone.