Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review of the new 15W LPM from LPS....

In my opinion that Etiquette should be dropped as it is nowhere else that I've ever seen, That's why so many people join and the first thing they do is "double post" and then the "new guy" immediately gets scolded, Not a good way to start anything...

It has been this way as long as I've been here. I delete the previous post if I need to make a new post on the same day. So, opinions being what they are, I don't see this rule changing anytime soon.

Whether or not these so called changes would be better is only your opinion. Not one that carries much weight yet. If you have come back to change the way this forum works, you may have a brief stay.

In my opinion that Etiquette should be dropped as it is nowhere else that I've ever seen, That's why so many people join and the first thing they do is "double post" and then the "new guy" immediately gets scolded, Not a good way to start anything...
I simply pointed out to a member what the
unwritten rule about Forum Etiquette is.
I did not Scold him in the least as you so
indicated....

And neither do I unless some changes for the better are made around here...

You know... for a Perma-Banned member that
has been ALLOWED to return to LPF.... You sure
complain a lot about how this Forum is run...
"Not a good way to start anything..."

And this is aside from the Fact that you derailed
this thread for no good reason.

Jerry

Last edited:
I simply pointed out to a member what the
unwritten rule about Forum Etiquette is.
I did not Scold him in the least as you so
indicated....

You know... for a Perma-Banned member that
has been ALLOWED to return to LPF.... You sure
complain a lot about how this Forum is run...
"Not a good way to start anything..."

And this is aside from the Fact that you derailed
this thread for no good reason.

Jerry
You sure love to criticize everyone every chance you get and always with the complaining and drama, BUT hey you don't need to repeat for the thousand time that you can post anywhere you like, We know, We know...

For you it's just posting your opinion, For everyone else it's complaining and drama or even derailing a thread, Mr do as i say not as i do...

Last edited:
You sure love to criticize everyone every chance you get and always with the complaining and drama, BUT hey you don't need to repeat for the thousand time that you can post anywhere you like, We know, We know...

For you it's just posting your opinion, For everyone else it's complaining and drama or even derailing a thread, Mr do as i say not as i do...

What a Moronic response.....
You are worse than diachi in trolling...:crackup::crackup:

[EDIT]
Damn... I just noticed you are PERMA-BANNED
once more... Good ridance... Couldn't keep
your trap shut for even a day....

OK... back on topic..:beer:

Jerry

Last edited:
Experiment over, sorry brother of the light, but I messaged you with an offer in the banning to build your own forum from scratch, I have one I've been paying on for months, if you want to run it, build it and make it grow, I will pay the bills, you just do it.

If that is an offer to Accutronitis, you are far more trusting with your things than I am. I wouldn't trust him with used TP. :p

How did he get out of here w/ green rep?? Gazen (comment was 'agree')may have really wanted to neg . but did not click to that--done that myself..sure looks like a lot of red and few green and yet.. he has green.:whistle::scowl::yabbmad:

how quickly we forget.. he still owes PL a big apology. he stepped in dog5hit on his way in PL and left crap every where he went.. :tsk:.. no more chances:banned:

Last edited:

Encap

Thank you for your work in evaluating this POS.

LOL well said :crackup:

Another toy quality entertainment POS from a Chinese low end garbage reseller type whore who would be selling ping pong balls if he wasn't illegally importing(smuggling) illegal output level above 5mw lasers into the USA for purposes of sale and distribution within the USA to UsA customers and warehousing illegal to import and sell within the USA lasers that outputs over 5mW then selling lasers over 5mW in the USA marketplace from within the USA .
So what are we expecting from a money grubbing little pirate/bandit hiding in China to avoid getting nabbed for his illegal activities? LOL

Proves the Chinese attitude that " Money is God and God is Money" is sometimes very true.

How did he get out of here w/ green rep?? Gazen (comment was 'agree')may have really wanted to neg . but did not click to that--done that myself..sure looks like a lot of red and few green and yet.. he has green.:whistle::scowl::yabbmad:

how quickly we forget.. he still owes PL a big apology. he stepped in dog5hit on his way in PL and left crap every where he went.. :tsk:.. no more chances:banned:

I guess there were more discord members + repping him than LPF members - repping. I did my part....gave him a big - rep just before he was kicked out.

That I did NOT know..
sorry now that I hesitated..
about China--TY for mentioning that there are exeptions.. NOT entirely fair to paint ALL w/ the same brush.

I gave Alan (blab1391 on ebah) the chance to do better by us and he has done an outstanding job.

.He will unlikely please ALL and do that ALL the time but so far.. I could not be more pleased..

..he has several optics at auction ending today some very soon and at last look my very low max bids have not yet been passed.. Someone elses loss (side from Alan) is my gain.

I fully expected the X-cube I won for a penny would not even sent -- those kinds of auction ending low. are commonly known for getting lost in transit or some other thing to keep the winner from winning.. Blab sent instant TY and asked for my mailing address-- I was AHA-- so my rude and uncalled for repluy was-its in my paypal info and correct.. no reply -hour later I get tracking #- hmmm

I felt terrible-but still , in the back of my mind, I was thinking it would be an empty box--whoa was I wrong on every point.. overpacked small box came way before I expected it. the cube -a nice size of 18 mm looks as good as any I have seen-any defect was not visible and his listing has.... Very Slight.. wth is that?? not enough room for the rest..'defects' since he lives there (where likely all defective cubes listed come from) he can buy in person.

Well proven by how quickly my suggestions became listings -- my 'corrections' were instantly acted on..-- typos fixed. I had no intention of getting Alan 'under my control' and taking advantage and would rather that all here can be a part of getting super deals

.. The only thing I Will Do...make lowball bids.. very low-so any LPFer who wants some can easily outbid me.. HE offered me help doing a GB.. that's a first. I certainly hope when he joins LPF he will be made to feel at home.. he will be an excellent vendor/member-- never spamming.. and his usual polite manner to only reply to Qs asked. BTW he is sharing the new E store with (AFAIK) his GF--which will explain all the 'other' stuff listed there.. yoga pants -etc.

some of his stuff in NOT listed by any EEKBay seller at auction..

nearly 100% of some stuff is NEVER sold at auction only BIN or make offer etc. that is how I found Alan== saw that it had no bids ..then 1cent high bid from me-- my max was $5 iirc.. on X-cube and thought;;;;hmm I sure can out bid that.. and even tho I shared that at LPF no bids of substance in 2nd listing as I won that one for 6 cents.. IT will be here soon- I want to test/ review when I have more than one from Alan so I can compare for some degree of consistency. Told him (henceforth) to list the prisms as a pairs (2 pcs) even tho he did not get the kind we use for correction he gave it a good try and listed two sizes the next day.. BUT if any are made there (like OPT sells) he will find them.
Even defective optics will work for me-- too broke to buy the best and WHY should I???
we forget sometimes that most here are hobby level.... no QC.. required hahahah

Last edited:
Yeah... in life.. ya gotta strike while the iron is hot Len.

Jerry

Last edited:
AGREE

Since getting ill in april I have a sense of urgency.. projects needed only a small amt. of work-- and keeping up with LPF --no longer easy. on waking (totally at rest) my HR was only 42 slowly rose to 50 last check - and my BP is low..
so forgive PLZ any ramblings or repeated text.. since I now ONLY compose in MSWord. & . I lose ISP a LOT--