Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review of RayFoss 200mW Green Focusable // RF532-200mW-FLX

h4x0r

ok lets go ;) !

Specificatoins:

Wavelengh 532nm
Power Output 200mW
Dot Shape Circle Dot
Beam Style CW
Divergence <1.5mrad at beam aperture
Circuit ACC
Working Voltage DC=3V
Working Current I<650mA
Duty Circle 60seconds
Working Temperature +20dgC-30dgC
Storage Temperature -10dgC-40dgC
Power Supply 1pcs 18650 Li-battery
Size 30mmx165mm
Package Retail Box+battery+charger

PRICE: #### 150$ ####

i orderd my rayfoss at 06.october 2010 ... it arrived 26.october 2010 at home (germany). my paket was checked by the "zoll" ... ^^. but no problem there, because faona put a <5mw sticker on my laserpointer :crackup:

by inform rayfoss your coupons number in your future buying Rayfoss would bear half shipping fee or you can get an extra rechargeable battery or similar costed accessories.
and in october there were free googles !
IMG_0052.jpg

ok. support & service ! TOP ! no problems. faona answered very fast. every email !

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

i asked faona about the power output of my rayfoss and she told me: "After checking the power output is 210mw stable in 30 seconds of this laser in our recorder."

ok, 210mw --> let's test it !

poppings 2 ballons, distance 2meters & 3meters! no problem :)!
YouTube - Rayfoss 200mw green RF532-200mW-FLX popping ballons

some matches, read head !
YouTube - Rayfoss 200mw green RF532-200mW-FLX burning matches

and isolation tape... i think i must look for the right focus maybe its faster then ;)!
YouTube - Rayfoss 200mw green RF532-200mW-FLX isolation tape

some photos... sorry i got no beam-shots yet.
but the beam is very nice !

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

so all in one. nice price for a nice laser & the best support i ever had ! :) :) :) ... power outpout is more then enough! my room is green when i use the laser. i am very happy with it ! but be careful ! don't use without safetyglasses ! =)

have a nice day ! sorry for my bad english :whistle: ...
and thx to "Hallucynogenyc", because of his review i bought the laser ;) :san:

Last edited:

Vodka

i orderd my rayfoss at 06.october 2010 ... it arrived 26.october 2010 at home (germany). my paket was checked by the "zoll" ... ^^. but no problem there, because faona put a <5mw sticker on my laserpointer :crackup:

Why should there be any problems with customs? Okay, there's a EU-Richtlinie, but I havn't read it yet, but I heard that only professionel sellers are not allowed to import pointers >5mW.
And as soon as you hold the laser in your hands everything is legal :yh:
Havn't any problems with customs, too. But I also know and have seen that customs can do what they wanna do ;)

This green laser looks very nice.
Maybe I'll try to get one, too.

You're from OWL? Cheers from Bielefeld!

Last edited:
Whoa pretty nice!, i also ordered one but it is the 50mW version, and also got it recently, just 2 days ago. :beer:

Being impressed with the brightness from mine, i can only imagine how urs look like, technically it should be the double right? :), been thinking in make a review too specially since rayfoss' apparent "downhill" lately.

Is 210mW the output with or without IR filter?, it would be great if thats the output with IR filter installed already. :D

VERGiL

Nice laser, got the 50mW version of it.

Grüße aus Aschaffenburg :)

Thanks for your review!

Seems that it was a good decision to ask Faona to put a <5mW sticker on the goodie.

Have fun,
Oliver

jbtm

Good review, I own the same laser, for over a year now, works as good as ever. I use it almost daily for few secs at a time. I cant find one flaw in the host, and to me, I think it has great quality. If you want to put in a protective battery, it will leave a 2mm gap. Stick a rubber O'Ring in it, and your good to go.

ped

Yeah i have the same laser even though Faona "says" its 210mW , its more than likely closer to 60-70mW , like mine.

Yeah i have the same laser even though Faona "says" its 210mW , its more than likely closer to 60-70mW , like mine.

yeah the photos look like it.

i want ot buy a 250mw bluray laser, i hope those are not underspec alot? :eek:

jbtm

the blue LED on mine died a few days later, but i let farona know about it, and said I didnt really care to have it replaced. Mine at least, was EXTREAMLY BRIGHT. IDK about yours, but the LED it self (when pointed towards you) was a lot brighter than the Laser dot 50ft away. It glowed the room bright. Maybe some idiot forgot the resistor on it =D

ped

Its only DPSS (532nm, 589nm ect) thats hard to make to an *exact* power as its down to crystal alignment & quality , lens alignment and pump ect. Where as with a diode laser (405nm ect) you put a 250mW diode in, drive it correctly through a good lens, and your pretty much going to get that power.

Siloow

I just bought it.

But she never response on Sunday or/ and Monday.

I asked her to send it via DHL/UPS so it should take 6 days.

Actually I want it before my birthday, Friday she said she would send it before or on Sunday.

On Sunday night she sent me an e-mail because she wanted my number is DHL/UPS format?

I just gave her my contact number and I hope its enough, it will be late anyways. If she gonna send it tonight ot tomorrow it can't be on time.

Pretty sad about it.

But we'll see.