Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review of Billy's awseome 1.1w NDG7475 Custom Brass Masterpiece.

What's wrong with EFest ? I have tested them and they hold up well, not like ultrafire.

China can and does make good stuff as well as cheap stuff.

Last edited:

JimK

No no, efest is best for 350, but chinese like ultrafire is terrible.

So true. However, I did get a 303 532nm laser awhile back that came with an UltraFire battery. Just to see how bad it was I put it on my Opus and ran it through the whole gamut. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. It wasn't a 5000 mAh like claimed, but it was half that with an internal resistance of 150 mohm. Must have mistakenly put a decent battery in it.

No I don't use UltraFire or any variant with 'Fire' in it.
The ones I used here are Keep-Power.

keep-power.jpg

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Not using any lithium battery with the word 'fire' attached would be a great start and the key to a long and healthy life. :whistle:

Not using any lithium battery with the word 'fire' attached would be a great start and the key to a long and healthy life. :whistle:

Curtis, this is true.
In fact I read somewhere that the factory that these batteries are made in
is refered to by the workers as "dante's inferno".

:crackup:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Nice name. :p

But I seriously couldn't imagine what the fire would be like if a battery factory ignited. :eek:

JimK

This is all true which sucks for the company "Surefire" as they produce quality content.

Talk about an unrecoverable Pr nightmare. I guess all those Chinese businesses wanted to destroy surefire and found a legal way.