Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review of a 303 Ebay. Cheap and great.

Link to the laser - 10 Miles 532nm 5mw 303 Green Laser Pointer Lazer Pen Beam Light +2*18650+Charger | eBay

Hey this is my first review, first off I highly recommend this laser. It is definitely overspec, so make sure you get safety glasses! It is not a burning laser though, so do not expect it to do that. These are the glasses I have for now until my Eagle Pair arrives, they are perfect for this laser. Laser Safety glasses goggles 190nm-540nm(green/purple/blue) USA Seller | eBay

Before I get started, no fog was used to bring out the beam. Anyways, time to review this! Here is a picture of the device itself, warning lable aswell. The label claims 1mw to pass customs (not sure why he didn't just put 5mw like on ebay because that still would have got past customs, whatever though :p) Don't have an LPM to measure it's wattage, so if anyone ends up purchasing this laser with a LPM let me know I'm curious haha!

CFCUPGp.jpg

Uz40vIN.jpg

This package came with a charger and 2 18650 batteries aswell. The batteries are pretty good, much better than what you'd expect! Make sure to put the negative end in, positive facing up. The charger is your average charger, nothing special but it will charge the batteries if you don't have something better.

FXOkBFf.jpg

The beam is actually pretty visible in a lit room! Even more so than the picture below. The spot is very bright, not enough to instantly damage your eyes, but it's not something you want to look at for more than a second.

J178Tkk.jpg

And finally here are some images in a dark room. Beam is more visible than it is in the camera. Doesn't help that I used my phone lol. Can be seen from the side very easily.

WOE4gbR.jpg

ffE7ol1.jpg

ttE0gNB.jpg

8Fh1LRW.png

kBbRgih.png

That's all for now! I highly recommend picking up this laser if your looking for a green laser. It's not really going to burn anything, (maybe pop a balloon, didn't have one on hand unfortunately.) It does not come with a focusable lens, it is always the same. If a focusable lens were attached it may gain burning capabilities. The laser arrived very quickly, on the 3rd day after ordering.

Last edited:

Haha the first photons free buddy. Best thing about it is how cheap it is. Use it if it breaks so what not much lost. Tear it apart and learn something about it. I recommend you build your own non dpss laser. The Sanwu's and Jet lasers are good but there is something to putting your own kit together.

^ditto to dden. Consider buying a nice host from one of the machinists ie. electricplasma, lifetime(Rich). I did my second build in a C6 and I kinda regretted not having a nice host. Plus, $70 isn't that bad just to wait a little longer for more money.

Haha the first photons free buddy. Best thing about it is how cheap it is. Use it if it breaks so what not much lost. Tear it apart and learn something about it. I recommend you build your own non dpss laser. The Sanwu's and Jet lasers are good but there is something to putting your own kit together.

Yeah I eventually want to build my own, I've had that attachment to other things I've made in the past (even if they weren't that good :crackup:) Never thought I'd be building a laser when I got older hahaha, little me would think that's crazy.