Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Review: Laserbee ii 3.2w lpm

Hey,

So this review is way overdue. I got this meter a few months back and never got around to doing a review. So here is a little video review of the meter, which for the record is definitely the best meter I have owned and Jerry is definitely a great guy.

Here is a video showing the features and showing how quick the response time is.

Note:
Due to technical difficulties this review is split into 3 videos. First my battery died and then I pressed stop.

A LPM will last you a very long time if you take care of it, so why not spend a few extra dollars and get a good one that you will get good use out of and that you will enjoy more. Jerry's products are highly recommended.

His website:
Home

You can see his products on eBay too:
laserbee | eBay

Thanks again for everything Jerry :beer:

Hey,

So this review is way overdue. I got this meter a few months back and never got around to doing a review. So here is a little video review of the meter, which for the record is definitely the best meter I have owned and Jerry is definitely a great guy.

Here is a video showing the features and showing how quick the response time is.

Note:
Due to technical difficulties this review is split into 3 videos. First my battery died and then I pressed stop.

A LPM will last you a very long time if you take care of it, so why not spend a few extra dollars and get a good one that you will get good use out of and that you will enjoy more. Jerry's products are highly recommended.

His website:
Home

You can see his products on eBay too:
laserbee | eBay

Thanks again for everything Jerry :beer:

Great job on your Video Review of your LaserBee II...
You touched on most of the important points on using it...
Thanks for your kind words...:beer:

Jerry