Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Revenge is a dish best served cold(with rage) Blue

Re: Revenge is a dish best served cold(with rage)

cybob101 said:
pay him a visit with some of my friends equiped with bats

Boink!
scout.jpg

very sorry to hear this, cyb. i hope everything's fixed soon. you should have contacted spyro before, but it seems he already got into it :)

Sadder, but wiser :)

i don't know of the reasons for him not sending it to you in the past, but if he is in 11th grade as he says; don't expect it from him this week. Final exams are during this month in the US.

daguin

bobobob121 said:
i don't know of the reasons for him not sending it to you in the past, but if he is in 11th grade as he says; don't expect it from him this week. Final exams are during this month in the US.

Blue's in Oz

Peace,
dave

Switch

Yea, you know he knew he was in grade 11 before starting stuff like this, that's why that ain't no excuse.....

Pah.
Lemme lay this out for you.
I LIKE GIVING REFUNDS.
My paypal is currently at -$438.
I have so many people bitching at me for refunds that I have no method of paying them back. My paypal is locked and I'm still trying to rectify this.

If I had the money sitting in paypal - I would have refunded poor cybob here the moment he asked for it.

My radio scanner was a christmas present, and my KTP crystal was bought many months ago, BEFORE the GB.
I'm currently trying to sell off everything I can to make my money back so I can refund those who I owe.

However - I have a little thing with mariomaster and ebay that i'm trying to get going that might allow me to at least repay cybob.

is it just me or is 5th of march not christmass
here is another excerpt from my chatlogs

Session Start: Wednesday, 5 March 2008
stanley (asian_cybob101@hotmail.com)
BlueFusion - whatever it takes... (cgeeky@gmail.com)
(9:30 PM) stanley: i have $50 in my paypal, that is all
(9:30 PM) BlueFusion - wha: lol
(9:30 PM) BlueFusion - wha: about the same actually
(9:30 PM) BlueFusion - wha:
(9:30 PM) BlueFusion - wha: i'm selling off stuff
(9:31 PM) BlueFusion - wha: i need to buy a $350 radio scanner
(9:31 PM) stanley: i only have a 30gb ipod video to sell
Session Start: Monday, 17 March 2008
(10:51 PM) BlueFusion - wha: cos im saving up
(10:51 PM) BlueFusion - wha:
(10:51 PM) stanley: hence business
(10:51 PM) BlueFusion - wha: its killing me too
(10:52 PM) BlueFusion - wha: i'm $20 away from $347 that i need
(10:52 PM) stanley: the money i can send you will help
(10:52 PM) stanley: maybe
(10:52 PM) BlueFusion - wha: for buying a uniden trunking radio scanner
(10:52 PM) BlueFusion - wha: but its taking so long to get that $20
(10:52 PM) stanley: lol
Session Start: Saturday, 22 March 2008
(11:02 PM) stanley: hey
(11:02 PM) stanley: back
(11:03 PM) BlueFusion - wha: hi
(11:03 PM) BlueFusion - wha: brb gtp
(11:05 PM) BlueFusion - wha: back
(11:05 PM) stanley: cools
(11:06 PM) BlueFusion - wha: i love my new scanne
(11:06 PM) BlueFusion - wha: r

Session Start: Tuesday, 15 April 2008
(11:24 AM) stanley: i'm gonna go play xbox now
(11:25 AM) BlueFusion - wha: kk
(11:25 AM) stanley: cya
(11:25 AM) BlueFusion - wha: ooh
(11:25 AM) BlueFusion - wha: i forgot to tell ya
(11:25 AM) stanley: ya?
(11:26 AM) BlueFusion - wha: i bought myself a KTP crystal capable of 50 watts
(11:26 AM) BlueFusion - wha: !!!
(11:26 AM) stanley: wow
(11:26 AM) stanley: price
(11:26 AM) BlueFusion - wha: shove a flashlamp laser behind it
(11:26 AM) BlueFusion - wha: i can get at least a couple joules of green
(11:26 AM) BlueFusion - wha: i got it for 150, its worth over 1000
(11:26 AM) stanley: and bam green flash bang that melts
(11:26 AM) stanley: lol
(11:26 AM) stanley: where?
(11:27 AM) BlueFusion - wha: ebay
(11:27 AM) BlueFusion - wha: where else
(11:27 AM) BlueFusion - wha:
(11:27 AM) stanley: lol
(11:27 AM) BlueFusion - wha: from heruursciences so i know its good
(11:27 AM) stanley: there is a healthy profit if you were to sell it
(11:27 AM) stanley: but laser
(11:28 AM) BlueFusion - wha: if i made it into a laser
(11:28 AM) BlueFusion - wha: with $200 of parts
(11:28 AM) BlueFusion - wha: its worth $20,000

Session Start: Thursday, 24 April 2008
(10:09 PM) stanley: hey
(10:10 PM) BlueFusion - wha: mmm
(10:10 PM) stanley: any luck?
(10:11 PM) BlueFusion - wha: which?
(10:11 PM) stanley: for sending my laser
(10:11 PM) BlueFusion - wha: oh
(10:11 PM) BlueFusion - wha: nope had to work but can send saturday finally
(10:11 PM) BlueFusion - wha: hey can i ask a big favour
(10:11 PM) BlueFusion - wha: can i just send you the other red and you sell it off on LPF or something cos i really need to do something with it
(10:11 PM) BlueFusion - wha: and i dont got any money
(10:12 PM) stanley: i can't
(10:12 PM) BlueFusion - wha: i am tired.
(10:12 PM) BlueFusion - wha: very
(10:12 PM) stanley is now Offline
(10:12 PM) stanley is now Online
(10:13 PM) stanley: well i am screwed if it don't be here by monday
(10:13 PM) BlueFusion - wha: it oughta
(10:13 PM) BlueFusion - wha: i dont wanna screw over other people
(10:13 PM) stanley: nor do i
(10:14 PM) BlueFusion - wha: difference is i gotta pull $1200 from my ass to refund my GB.

so many months b4 the gb was it???
now i really believe you. u have no fucking idea how pissed i am about my ticket this is the first one i have missed in 7 years

nikokapo said:
[quote author=cybob101 link=1212493703/0#9 date=1212496769]pay him a visit with some of my friends equiped with bats

Boink!
scout.jpg

very sorry to hear this, cyb. i hope everything's fixed soon. you should have contacted spyro before, but it seems he already got into it :)[/quote]

they weren't from blaze. they were diys

damn i forgot to sensor the f word

cybob101 said:
[quote author=nikokapo link=1212493703/12#16 date=1212520439][quote author=cybob101 link=1212493703/0#9 date=1212496769]pay him a visit with some of my friends equiped with bats

Boink!
scout.jpg

very sorry to hear this, cyb. i hope everything's fixed soon. you should have contacted spyro before, but it seems he already got into it :)[/quote]

they weren't from blaze. they were diys[/quote]

ohh....well....
dunno then

Hmm.

BF has done a few things here which could be considered illegal and/or are grounds for a lawsuit.
I'm assuming he's doing this on his own, and without a business license... so... let's see... conducting business without a license is illegal, tax evasion is illegal (I'm assuming he's not charging people sales tax on the items he sells, or paying income tax for all the profit he's made), taking people's money and not sending any items is called Larceny by False Promise, and since he's taken more than $1000 from people then it's considered Grand Larceny and he could be jailed for 15 years for that alone... I'm not sure if BF is in NSW, but I hear there's a laser ban in aus, so he's also dealing in contraband equivalent to firearms and could be arrested for that as well.

Assuming we don't all want to go through small claims court to get back our money from him, maybe we can at least rest assured in the knowledge that he's behind bars until he turns forty.

Here's the contact info for the Australian Federal Police referrals for investigation:
SA - Adelaide Office Coordinator OMC
PO Box 200, Kent Town SA 5071 Ph: (08) 8416 2811
Fax: (08) 8416 2920
email: ADL-OMC@afp.gov.au

I suggest unless blue produces some results other than whining in the next couple days, we should all phone or write tips to the Australian authorities alerting them of Blue's criminal actions.

[highlight]EDIT:[/highlight] Admittedly, this should really only be used as a last resort for people who have a significant amount of money at stake and have tried all other recourses. IANAL and this is not legal advice.

Razako

pseudolobster said:
Hmm.

BF has done a few things here which could be considered illegal and/or are grounds for a lawsuit.
I'm assuming he's doing this on his own, and without a business license... so... let's see... conducting business without a license is illegal, tax evasion is illegal (I'm assuming he's not charging people sales tax on the items he sells, or paying income tax for all the profit he's made), taking people's money and not sending any items is called Larceny by False Promise, and since he's taken more than $1000 from people then it's considered Grand Larceny and he could be jailed for 15 years for that alone... I'm not sure if BF is in NSW, but I hear there's a laser ban in aus, so he's also dealing in contraband equivalent to firearms and could be arrested for that as well.

Assuming we don't all want to go through small claims court to get back our money from him, maybe we can at least rest assured in the knowledge that he's behind bars until he turns forty.

Here's the contact info for the Australian Federal Police referrals for investigation:
SA - Adelaide Office Coordinator OMC
PO Box 200, Kent Town SA 5071 Ph: (08) 8416 2811
Fax: (08) 8416 2920
email: ADL-OMC@afp.gov.au

I suggest unless blue produces some results other than whining in the next couple days, we should all phone or write tips to the Australian authorities alerting them of Blue's criminal actions.
Isn't that a bit harsh? He's just a high school student who made poor financial choices and made some mistakes. It isn't like he planned on ripping people off.

Switch

Yeah, it's not like you could send a 15 year old to jail anyway. :-/ I don't know about you guys, but I really think what he did is totally not cool.He didn't know what he was getting into.

Razako

The worst thing that he did was spending the money on himself before everything he owed people was made and shipped out. I really don't know wtf he was thinking when he did that :-/ Now he keeps complaining about having no money for postage...Where did all of the money that his customers payed for shipping go?

Razako said:
Isn't that a bit harsh? He's just a high school student who made poor financial choices and made some mistakes. It isn't like he planned on ripping people off.
Switch said:
Yeah, it's not like you could send a 15 year old to jail anyway. :-/ I don't know about you guys, but I really think what he did is totally not cool.He didn't know what he was getting into.

I think you guys are forgetting the part where he took everyone's money and spent it on himself then lied to everyone for half a year... it wasn't a simple mistake or overextending himself, it was that he was sent double the money he needed for the parts, spent it all and bought no parts. now he continues to fabricate stories about how he's already shipped things he's never had in the first place, or that the post office is a thousand miles away.
Sure, he's young, and this was a lapse in judgment on his part, but he went and spent money that wasn't his, then didn't follow through with his promises, instead lying to everyone for months saying everything's alright and continuing to take people's money...