Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Revenge is a dish best served cold(with rage) Blue

this thread is here because bluefusion has failed to show me anything after 4 months.
4 months ago i ordered 2 diy red burners off him expecting them to be at my door in 2 weeks. after i payed, he started to "get the parts". 2 weeks later he recieved the last part required( the diode). then another week before he even touches them. then a whole bunch of excuses to ranging from the post office stole then to no post office in a reachable area then around the 20th of april i start demanding my money. he gives excuse for a bit then the GB stuff gets in the way. so on and so on up till now. the gaps in the dates are places where he was ignoring me. for those who care to read i have attached my chatlogs minus all things irelevant.

Once again he has lied. i was to be paid today, but alas nothing, not a word and not a cent. so here i am.

Re: Revenge is a dish best served cold(with rage)

here are the chat logs

Attachments

• Chatlogs_with_blue_march_to_3rd_june.doc
    131.5 KB · Views: 355

27 pages of chat? Stuff that for a laugh.

But I did read a bit of the last bit. He said he is in Grade 11. I know he has a responsibility as a seller to deliver the products/refunds, but I really don't think heaping on the stress and trolling around like this will make things any easier for him. Nor will it make your money/laser come any faster.

Just my $0.02

i have kept it quiet for 3months but enough is enough. wat is the longest u had to wait on something including dx? murudai

i just need to get it out there

I seriously don't know why he hasn't been ahnialated on these forums by now...
I mean, if he's telling the truth, sure he has prolems, scamming other people isn't the answer, he is clearly incapable of delievering a service to people (The drivers for kenom, all the other people who want to kill him, your case) so he should just stop.
And on a side note, judging by the chatlog, he is seriiously unprofessional. For the time being, I'd recommend people stay away from dealings with him.

Murudai said:
trolling around like this

I don't think that was a troll. A troll is undeserved. BlueFusion's reliability needs to be known about.

Switch

Murudai said:
27 pages of chat? Stuff that for a laugh.

But I did read a bit of the last bit. He said he is in Grade 11. I know he has a responsibility as a seller to deliver the products/refunds, but I really don't think heaping on the stress and trolling around like this will make things any easier for him. Nor will it make your money/laser come any faster.

Just my $0.02

Grade 11 and GB stuff are no excuses.Cancer or "a meteor fell over my house" are excuses. ::) If you know you're gonna be busy , then just don't promise people stuff that you can't do.And how hard is it to give a refund? It's a work of minutes...I mean, come on, you don't have a few free minutes after you took the guy's money and gave nothing in return for 4 months? ::) ::)

Maybe troll was too strong of a term. I mean he is obviously unreliable and not worth buying things off at the moment.

Just don't be TOO harsh on him, I guess I'm saying :)

seriously unprofessional is an understatement. i had to talk about his problems before gradually changeing the topic to me. then more often than not he would blank me. as for dealing with him i is a bit too late now. i need to $160 to buy other stuff and now i am losing my tickets to a certain event i want to go to in china. next one is in like 4 months. i told him but noo he has no money nor does his dad. how does he live???

27 pages of me trying to get something out of him. and murudai it isn't for a laugh. it is for an event that i am missing out on that i have never missed before. the event is a secret and it isn't the olympics. meteours falling on ur house is a short term excuse. once you sell them then you can get back on track.

if anyone is bothered to read all of the 27 pages making note of the dates then perhaps you will see the source of my rage and my frustration. also pretty much every date where there isn't an entry it is just me trying to get him to respond and him blanking me.

So tell me is this ethical business practice?

P.S. it is too late to start a dispute i gave him too much time cause i am too friendly and trusting(to a point)

harsh if i was being harsh i would be trying to find out his address and preparing to pay him a visit with some of my friends equiped with bats. or perhaps going to the department of consumer affairs, the department of fair trade, sueing him and bringing him up on criminal charges as fraud

Switch

Good point about the meteor. :p But yea, it's awesome that he spent your money without actually doing something for it. ::)

Ah, okay. Well, I can understand if this problem is messing around with your life adversely. I know I certainly hate it when people are unreliable.

I hope this thread opens BlueFusion's eyes to the trouble he's in, and you guys get your money back soon.

from our chats he got a radio scanner and a super crystal for a green that could do like 10w.  might also have been a rgb laser scanner in there.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:'( :'( :'( :'(

my ticket is gone

is that on paypal?

I have told bluefusion dozens of times to make an attempt at talking to people in a professional manner... Guess he just doesn't care.