Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Returning...

NarwhalZ

It has been a while since I was last seen on this forum and even then I was only on here for a few months but now thinking about going back to collecting lasers. (Starting at least)

I feel that now I am much more mature and have some money, I will be able to contribute more on the forum. Here I am to Introduce myself again.

I recently turned 17 years of age Just left school and currently in a systems and networking apprenticeship. I live in England which is not greatest country but at least lasers can be imported(I think at least, otherwise don't arrest me). In my spare time I do quite a few hours of gaming.

Recently bought a 200mw 650nm from sanwu to get me started again.

Shame about sci-fi as i really love my 520nm :(

:thanks: for reading!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome back NarwhalZ, it's always good to see returning members! :yh:

PS - Hold on to your wallet! :D

Edit: Good luck with your new apprenticeship!

Last edited:

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome back! As mentioned above, always good to see members returning :)

-Alex

hakzaw1

WELCOME BACK

Consider JETLASERS for your next buy-- I have several here with me in Tx and selling them FOR JL w/ full warranty etc.

No reds but several blue 1W(2 of them silver hosts)a 3.5W and 4.W ProPl-Es and one ProPL-E 520 1W green-all black hosts.
Prices are the SAME as JL.org but free shipping to CONUS and extra goodies in the box- I also have JL 10X BEs for these Pro=PL-Es. on sale at$90.
and free ship w/ laser buy.
PM for more detail..

Len

NarwhalZ

WELCOME BACK

Consider JETLASERS for your next buy-- I have several here with me in Tx and selling them FOR JL w/ full warranty etc.

No reds but several blue 1W(2 of them silver hosts)a 3.5W and 4.W ProPl-Es and one ProPL-E 520 1W green-all black hosts.
Prices are the SAME as JL.org but free shipping to CONUS and extra goodies in the box- I also have JL 10X BEs for these Pro=PL-Es. on sale at$90.
and free ship w/ laser buy.
PM for more detail..

Len
Thanks Len. Will consider for my next purchase. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Cheers. :)