Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Retard Police officer shines 30mW laser in my eye.

L4sers

Re: Retard Police officer shines 30mW laser in my

Ace82 said:
I skiped this: [quote author=L4sers link=1214274953/72#75 date=1214339257]OMG i just realised it is on video!!! I was near a building which has a camera viewing the whole area!!!

Don't get your hopes up. If it has a clear view of the entire incident, then it might be worth checking out.  

Petrovski said:
A great deal of the 'advice' I've seen so far is based on assumption and own interests.

But I'm starting to repeat myself. Nuff said about this.

You know I respect you.  You are very intelligent.  However, your post seems based on assumption and to your own interests.  My advice is based off of my personal experiences, wisdom with age, and learning from studies. I have a personal lawyer of my own, I’ve been arrested a few times, and I know the fundamentals of how the superior court system works.  I understand the politics involved and I even study physiology which is the basics of human nature.  I have family in law enforcement and in the D.A.’s office.  I just speak for myself when I say my “advice” is advice.  Heck, I’m not even trying to defend the reputaton of laser hobbiest, I’m only trying to shead light (truth) to the situation so that L4sers can move on and know that this world is very cruel and unfair, and to accept it, and to be more careful in the future.  That is key when trying to grow, accepting the truth for what it is.  
[/quote]

What about the grown 40+ year old cop? We're just letting him go on in life and think "oh, ahahahaha, im a cop, I can do whatever I want".

Ace82

daguin said:
[quote author=Ace82 link=1214274953/60#68 date=1214337418]
Who knows this story?:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_gFJJXLv28[/media]

Just a simple question,  How does one repeated yell, "I can't breathe" when he can't breathe?  :-/

Peace,
dave
[/quote]

Awe man, you should have been here from the begining, I would have loved to see your 2 cents. Anyway, I was thinking the same thing. He could breath, but not well. I guess he didn't think to yell: I can't breath well! ;D

diachi

Well you wouldnt if two cops are holding you to the ground and one of them is punching you in the face , now would you ? :p

Diachi

L4sers said:
[quote author=Ace82 link=1214274953/72#79 date=1214340035]I skiped this: [quote author=L4sers link=1214274953/72#75 date=1214339257]OMG i just realised it is on video!!! I was near a building which has a camera viewing the whole area!!!

Don't get your hopes up. If it has a clear view of the entire incident, then it might be worth checking out.

Petrovski said:
A great deal of the 'advice' I've seen so far is based on assumption and own interests.

You know I respect you. You are very intelligent. However, your post seems based on assumption and to your own interests. My advice is based off of my personal experiences, wisdom with age, and learning from studies. I have a personal lawyer of my own, I’ve been arrested a few times, and I know the fundamentals of how the superior court system works. I understand the politics involved and I even study physiology which is the basics of human nature. I have family in law enforcement and in the D.A.’s office. I just speak for myself when I say my “advice” is advice. Heck, I’m not even trying to defend the reputaton of laser hobbiest, I’m only trying to shead light (truth) to the situation so that L4sers can move on and know that this world is very cruel and unfair, and to accept it, and to be more careful in the future. That is key when trying to grow, accepting the truth for what it is.
[/quote]

What about the grown 40+ year old cop? We're just letting him go on in life and think "oh, ahahahaha, im a cop, I can do whatever I want".
[/quote]
No offense, but you were going around thinking o i know where this laser is shining i can shine it where ever i want... well u scared some ppl and well that is an illegal laser. the cop could have arrested you and taken your laser. i don't see how extending this can be good for you?

L4sers

Man this ruins my citys reputation of cops.

L4sers

motorider826 said:
[quote author=L4sers link=1214274953/72#81 date=1214340321][quote author=Ace82 link=1214274953/72#79 date=1214340035]I skiped this: [quote author=L4sers link=1214274953/72#75 date=1214339257]OMG i just realised it is on video!!! I was near a building which has a camera viewing the whole area!!!

Petrovski said:

You know I respect you.  You are very intelligent.  However, your post seems based on assumption and to your own interests.  My advice is based off of my personal experiences, wisdom with age, and learning from studies. I have a personal lawyer of my own, I’ve been arrested a few times, and I know the fundamentals of how the superior court system works.  I understand the politics involved and I even study physiology which is the basics of human nature.  I have family in law enforcement and in the D.A.’s office.  I just speak for myself when I say my “advice” is advice.  Heck, I’m not even trying to defend the reputaton of laser hobbiest, I’m only trying to shead light (truth) to the situation so that L4sers can move on and know that this world is very cruel and unfair, and to accept it, and to be more careful in the future.  That is key when trying to grow, accepting the truth for what it is.  
[/quote]

[/quote]
No offense, but you were going around thinking o i know where this laser is shining i can shine it where ever i want... well u scared some ppl and well that is an illegal laser. the cop could have arrested you and taken your laser. i don't see how extending this can be good for you?[/quote]

Im 15 he wouldnt arrest me... And are you stupid? Shine laser in my eye, than arrest me? You obviously didnt read the part where he did it purposely in my eye.

diachi

just calm down, are your eyes injured, no, then think yourself lucky, it could have been worse.

Diachi

L4sers said:
[quote author=motorider826 link=1214274953/84#84 date=1214340577][quote author=L4sers link=1214274953/72#81 date=1214340321][quote author=Ace82 link=1214274953/72#79 date=1214340035]I skiped this: [quote author=L4sers link=1214274953/72#75 date=1214339257]OMG i just realised it is on video!!! I was near a building which has a camera viewing the whole area!!!

Petrovski said:

You know I respect you. You are very intelligent. However, your post seems based on assumption and to your own interests. My advice is based off of my personal experiences, wisdom with age, and learning from studies. I have a personal lawyer of my own, I’ve been arrested a few times, and I know the fundamentals of how the superior court system works. I understand the politics involved and I even study physiology which is the basics of human nature. I have family in law enforcement and in the D.A.’s office. I just speak for myself when I say my “advice” is advice. Heck, I’m not even trying to defend the reputaton of laser hobbiest, I’m only trying to shead light (truth) to the situation so that L4sers can move on and know that this world is very cruel and unfair, and to accept it, and to be more careful in the future. That is key when trying to grow, accepting the truth for what it is.
[/quote]

[/quote]
No offense, but you were going around thinking o i know where this laser is shining i can shine it where ever i want... well u scared some ppl and well that is an illegal laser. the cop could have arrested you and taken your laser. i don't see how extending this can be good for you?[/quote]

Im 15 he wouldnt arrest me... And are you stupid? Shine laser in my eye, than arrest me? You obviously didnt read the part where he did it purposely in my eye.[/quote]
Well ur age is evident by your reliance on name calling. But anyways, you were in possession of an illegally imported and just plain illegal weapon. Now you say it was in your eye but you have no eye damage? is it possible that like the eye doctor, the actual aiming of the laser could have been an exaggeration? on top of that, your a minor. you can still be arrested. just cause your 15 doesn't mean your protected from being arrested.

L4sers

Diachi said:
just calm down, are your eyes injured, no, then think yourself lucky, it could have been worse.

Diachi

First person to ask if my eyes are ok...

Well let me tell you a story. A long time ago in a small town somewhere in the Midwest my brother-in-law gets pulled over by a small town cop. He approaches the vehicle and states why he pulled over my in-law. My in-law who doesn't take crap says it was a BS reason. The cop goes back to his car writing out a ticket but also calls for county backup. Two county cops show up behind the small town cop and they all proceed forward to issue the ticket. My in-law mouths off again and the three drag him out of his vehicle and proceed to beat the crap out of him finally breaking his leg at the knee damaging it so badly it required many surgeries and many years of rehab.

In court it was his word against the police. The judge ordered that the city and county were to pay the medical bills as the force used was a bit excessive even in the apprehension of someone resisting but all the cops are still on duty.

Moral of the story: Both sides were wrong in what they did and you may say that the in-law did not dserve what he got for just mouthing off. But it is my brother-in-law that walks with a limp, not the police. It's not easy to pierce the blue wall. If you pursue it they will not fall easily.

L4sers

motorider826 said:
[quote author=L4sers link=1214274953/84#86 date=1214340861][quote author=motorider826 link=1214274953/84#84 date=1214340577][quote author=L4sers link=1214274953/72#81 date=1214340321][quote author=Ace82 link=1214274953/72#79 date=1214340035]I skiped this: [quote author=L4sers link=1214274953/72#75 date=1214339257]OMG I just realized it is on video!!! I was near a building which has a camera viewing the whole area!!!

Petrovski said:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Im 15 he wouldnt arrest me... And are you stupid? Shine laser in my eye, than arrest me?  You obviously didnt read the part where he did it purposely in my eye.[/quote]
Well ur age is evident by your reliance on name calling. But anyways, you were in possession of an illegally imported and just plain illegal weapon. Now you say it was in your eye but you have no eye damage? is it possible that like the eye doctor, the actual aiming of the laser could have been an exaggeration? on top of that, your a minor. you can still be arrested. just cause your 15 doesn't mean your protected from being arrested.[/quote]

Your grammar and spelling shows your stupidity.
(Lol he's gonna respond saying your the one who made someone dial 911).

Ace82

L4sers said:

I'm sorry, I don't know the specific cop your speaking of. But like I said before, there is a time and a place for certain things. In the case I'm fighting right now, I would have longed for Razako's herc in my eye for 1 full minute in lieu of what actually happened. It is a matter of relevance and/or money. If your family has tons of money to spend on lawyers, then you have solid ground to get this cop suspended, fired, whatever. But I'm talking serious $$$. Money talks. My current case will reach costs greater then $40,000 to win, and probably 5 years of court battle. But in the end, it should be worth it; freedom, clean record (as apposed to a felon who will have HELL trying to get a real career), and of coarse, take civil action and hopefully break even if not a little extra ($ if need to clarify). And as far as the cop, if he keeps his job, I really hope he changes. If he gets fired - GOOD. I could almost care less, but that's selfish. I am concerned for other civilians out there who might be faced with the same fate with this guy, and I understand our similarities there, but it is ultimately a matter of relevance. If it's that important to you to get this cop off the street, then be prepared to spend TONS of money. If you choose that route, I will be totally with you. All I'm saying is that if it was me, I would let it go, my advice is most practical. But I would warship you (for a little while ;D) if you were able to take that MtherFcker down.

L4sers said:
[quote author=motorider826 link=1214274953/84#88 date=1214341139][quote author=L4sers link=1214274953/84#86 date=1214340861][quote author=motorider826 link=1214274953/84#84 date=1214340577][quote author=L4sers link=1214274953/72#81 date=1214340321][quote author=Ace82 link=1214274953/72#79 date=1214340035]I skiped this: [quote author=L4sers link=1214274953/72#75 date=1214339257]OMG I just realized it is on video!!! I was near a building which has a camera viewing the whole area!!!

Petrovski said:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Im 15 he wouldnt arrest me... And are you stupid? Shine laser in my eye, than arrest me? You obviously didnt read the part where he did it purposely in my eye.[/quote]
Well ur age is evident by your reliance on name calling. But anyways, you were in possession of an illegally imported and just plain illegal weapon. Now you say it was in your eye but you have no eye damage? is it possible that like the eye doctor, the actual aiming of the laser could have been an exaggeration? on top of that, your a minor. you can still be arrested. just cause your 15 doesn't mean your protected from being arrested.[/quote]

Your grammar and spelling shows your stupidity. [/quote]
This is helping your situation how? I am sorry but you are casting yourself as a hot headed 15 year old. That doesn't help win people over to believe your side of a sketchy story. (also if you want to get into grammar and spelling, an apostrophe, learn to use one.)

EDIT
: (To add some substance to this post) Is the cop a bastard for shinning a laser in your eye? yes! But will suing him go very far or realistically accomplish much good? Not likely at all.

diachi

L4sers said:
[quote author=Diachi link=1214274953/84#87 date=1214341114]just calm down, are your eyes injured, no, then think yourself lucky, it could have been worse.

Diachi

First person to ask if my eyes are ok...[/quote]

No one else is asking because they generally presume that 30mW will not cause any damage in that short length of time ( which it generally wont except some flash blinding , but that goes away quickly )

Diachi

L4sers

motorider826 said:
[quote author=L4sers link=1214274953/84#91 date=1214341224][quote author=motorider826 link=1214274953/84#88 date=1214341139][quote author=L4sers link=1214274953/84#86 date=1214340861][quote author=motorider826 link=1214274953/84#84 date=1214340577][quote author=L4sers link=1214274953/72#81 date=1214340321][quote author=Ace82 link=1214274953/72#79 date=1214340035]I skiped this: [quote author=L4sers link=1214274953/72#75 date=1214339257]OMG I just realized it is on video!!! I was near a building which has a camera viewing the whole area!!!

Petrovski said:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Im 15 he wouldnt arrest me... And are you stupid? Shine laser in my eye, than arrest me?  You obviously didnt read the part where he did it purposely in my eye.[/quote]

Your grammar and spelling shows your stupidity. [/quote]
This is helping your situation how? I am sorry but you are casting yourself as a hot headed 15 year old. That doesn't help win people over to believe your side of a sketchy story. (also if you want to get into grammar and spelling, an apostrophe, learn to use one.) [/quote]

K i'm done arguing. Someone lock thread or something.

I was stupid enough to shine the fucking laser in the first place, yet, by mistakely shine it near an eye doctor who called 911.

Not my fault that a retarted cop had to be the one to explain to me "not to shine lasers", and ended up teaching me this lesson by shining it in my eye from 2 ft away. This cop will now roam free throughout the world. Who knows what he may stumble into next? A couple 11 year olds playing around with with some matches? Will he light them on fire? Or maybe he will find a kid like me with a more high powered laser. Hope he fires it in their eyes and burns them.

Convo is over, its all my fault.

If he didn't see the label you could get a true 5 because it looks the same.