Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Resolution: Jayrob and Plexus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never in my wildest dreams thought I would agree with you MFO but I have to say you have hit the nail right on the head.
It is about money or he would have returned ALL of it, when I told him I would not replace his burned out diode he later came back with, well I'll share the cost with you pyro you pay half and I will pay half, I still refused as I didn't blow up half of his diode !
If you paint a skunk and hide his stripes he's still a skunk under the paint.
Plexus came at both of us in the begining like it was our fault he failed ! then he butters up to Jay cuz he knows that is probly his only saving grace here, in my book he's not trying very hard to realy change he requires way too much customer service still, just check out how many people are saying something about this, if he had taken it like a man standing up like most of us do when we screw up then I wouldn't be waisting my time here typing all this and no one else would either !
I don't think what other people have to say here is bashing going on I think it's concerned members that don't want to see any more crap like we had with DAoO.
as far as Plexus goes I think it's more like he just put on a coat of paint.

Peace All...

QFMFT

If it's not about the money, then you should have given him back 100% instead of 50%. Man I hope Ave permabans you asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.