Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Required Info When Selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, i just tried to post my laser for sale, but it never went through. What information do i need to include in my sale post so it gets approved. Please help soon, trying to get the money from the sale towards a new laser! BTW im trying to sell a 1.6W In a C6 host.

When did you post the sale thread? All B/S/T threads have to be approved my a mod.

Posted it a couple days ago, Plenty of time for it to get approved,

Have you reviewed me?

If you have met all the criteria then I don't know

Edit: Maybe it wasn't detailed enough? If all the thread mentions is a laser for sale without details of the build or product it may not get approved.

Last edited:
Hey guys, i just tried to post my laser for sale, but it never went through. What information do i need to include in my sale post so it gets approved. Please help soon, trying to get the money from the sale towards a new laser! BTW im trying to sell a 1.6W In a C6 host.

Have you read this....

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/must-read-before-you-can-post-buy-sell-trade-board-74202.html

and are you eligible to post a Sales Thread as described
on that Thread ??

If so then contact a Mod. They may have just overlooked
your attempt to post your sale.

Jerry

ped

It hasn't been approved as your not actually selling it until you have built your next laser.

So really its a feeler to see what you can get for it.

When its up for sale, SET A PRICE , then when that price is offered, take payment & ship it.

Don't start a bidding war , this isn't eBa*.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.