Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Request for Flash SWF file support on LPF

As many of you know I like to put up a few animations here or there. Whether they are to make fun of a deserving member or for joking around :D

It's a pain in the ass to convert flash files to GIF. Not only is the quality extremely low, it takes a crap load of memory.

I just loaded a GIF on here recently and it was freakin 39 megabytes! The flash file was only 95 kilobytes!

Flash support would be so much easier and less time consuming for anyone who posts animations in GIF format.

Please add flash support Avery. The all girl Seth Macfarlane website even has flash support. Do you guys agree?

HIMNL9

What is flash ? :thinking:

Oh, i know, one of the "products" of that crappy microsoft-accomplices company that make dangerous pieces of software for try to kill working computers ..... adobe, is called, i think (or some other similar name) ..... :p :crackup:

(maybe you can guess that i don't like adobe "products", huh ? ..... :p :D)

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Trying to kill us iPhone users? :p haha j/k

Only issue I have is that it might be tough on users with slow computers, but other than that I think I would be a really cool addition to the forum.