Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

replacement housing for a green 200mw needed

Link

Hiya,

It's been years since I used my green laser, I'd left it in the care of a relative who didn't do a great job of caring for it when they used it. Long story short the lense in the middle of the housing section (not the focusing end) was damaged beyond repair and the brass casing dented.

Is there anywhere I can find a replacement housing for my green? the diode end of the screwed together brass housing is fine, the diode works well too, but If I put the diode section with the rest of the housing it wont focus because some optics are damaged and others missing.

To explain what I mean, this is a photo of what my diode and housing used to look like when I got it, secion 1 is the part with the diode in it and is undamaged, sections 2 and 3 need replacement... but I dont want to buy a new diode just to get the brass housing replaced, if I can save money and only buy what I need it would be a bonus :)

Attachments

• ld.PNG
    ld.PNG
    171.2 KB · Views: 8

Thats a 532nm DPSS there no replacement parts for those. its just better to buy a new one. they are sold online on Ebay .