Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Replacement battery questions.

Hi,
If you cant get the cells you want then build your own laser no hard at all . order the diode and driver prewired from DTR and solder two wriest the host thats prewired.

I 100% believe my housing has plenty of "spring" and "play" to fit the ever so slightly bigger 18350's --- but I was afraid to ask or even go down that rabbit hole. --- That settles it for me. I'm willing to roll the dice and *TRY* the 18350's and those links you provided are exactly what I was looking for.
@RedCowboy
You are the freakin' *MAN* ---- I don't care what your momma says. ;) Thank you sooooo much RC.

***EDIT *** / any advice on where to purchase *BLACK* "magician" nitrocelulouse fire paper????

All you need to do is a basic search and you will find places to order it and articles on how to make it, that said all safety rules need to be followed and make certain not to violate any laws whatever your project may be.

Last edited:

burnedup69

All you need to do is a basic search and you will find places to order it and articles on how to make it, that said all safety rules need to be followed and make certain not to violate any laws whatever your project may be.
Yes sir. I found exactly what I was looking for and plan to call them tomorrow just to verify. Agree w/u about safety. I actually ordered a set of the 18340's too. The Efests. Button top. I also ordered a battery charger that the link you provided - the guy lists the chargers he recommends to buy so I picked one of them up too. I should be good to go in a few days.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I should say that vapecell is a good brand of batteries. Can handle high current discharge too but they aren't protected cells so you gotta keep watch when you notice the laser not as bright as it used to be. You can drain liions I believe down to 2.8v without risk of damaging their capacity so don't be too worried just be mindful of it and you should be fine