Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Red mini Arctic

All my lasers that have 18650s are ones I built and use drivers that can handle a fully charged 3.6v. I have to order a bunch of batteries soonish so I may drop them a line and see if it can handle 4.2v or if not order a 3.0 as well.

All my lasers that have 18650s are ones I built and use drivers that can handle a fully charged 3.6v. I have to order a bunch of batteries soonish so I may drop them a line and see if it can handle 4.2v or if not order a 3.0 as well.

I really don't think that will be in issue, but I'll point Max to this thread so he can tell us for certain.

MaxLZR

Nice find. I was just considering building another red. This is tempting as it'd be only slightly more expensive than a host, driver, and diode. The only problem is it says the working voltage is 3.7v and all my 18650s are 4.2v at full charge.

Hi LtKernelPanic RIFLE650 have no problem handling a fully charged 4.2v 18650. In fact the 18650 battery we are selling is fully charged at 4.2v as well.

and damn, lazerer knows that this host is popular!
almost twice as much as the other 200mw reds..

Hi blue bumblebee, the host of this laser cost even more than the component (diode, drive broad etc...)

Regrads
Max,

I have one of lazerers 650nm rifles on the way, ill let you know what i think.

alright, nice to know that lazerer is getting really popular :)

Hi blue bumblebee, the host of this laser cost even more than the component (diode, drive broad etc...)

Regrads
Max,

is it possible for you (or your supplier) to offer these hosts as just hosts? (no diode, driver, ect inside)
because this host is very popular!
and im sure lots of people would buy it for custom builds!

Nice find. I just bought one.:D

+ :beer:

I want the Host and for that price its worth it.:D

Edit:

Will do a review hen it comes in.;)

did it come in yet? :)
and btw for the price, you couldve gotten this:
Power Style Assault Crown Cree Q4-WC LED 3-Mode 200LM Flashlight Set (2*18650 Included) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

which is more unique imo :rolleyes:

Last edited: