Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Red 350mw diodes

P

Proctor

Can you give me a quote via PM tomorrow please. If these are too expensive, I might just pull them out of $25 DVD burners.

S

SenKat

Provided I get the pricing info tomorrow, yes - I have no problems with that ! I can only promise the tech-specs tomorrow at least, but if I get the pricing (as they have promised me) tomorrow, then that will get posted, as well !

T

timelord

Keep us all posted about the diode... [smiley=dankk2.gif]

i would love these but my experience with the rohm diodes isnt great, lack of quality to the sony diodes but im sure they will be cheap in price so if its a good price then im in all the way

roSSco said:
I thought this was a new thread. :'(

Me too.... I got all excited. I didn't arrive here until November... what ever happened to these 350mW diodes? That would be sweet! MORE POWER!!!!!!!! :)

Dave

SenKat for the 200mW diodes instead because the cost of the 350's he was looking at was much much higher per unit, per mW than the 200's he got us.

I think he had other problems with the units but either way, we got the 200's and by god i'm happy with all 5 of mine....for now....till I buy more =)

Hey - don' tget me wrong, I friggin LOVE my 200mW diodes - but it is the very success and power of the 200's that makes me crave the 350's!

Dave

Well, sorry to bring this up again but as of yet I haven't seen any evidence that these "phaser" diodes are any better than the SenKat 16x diodes. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see cheap 350mWs come into the market, but I'd hate to see "350mW" diodes flood the market being sold at more than 2x the price of diodes that are just as good.

roSSco

I wonder if these are the open can types found in many of the new 20x burners.

Gazoo

roSSco said:
I wonder if these are the open can types found in many of the new 20x burners.

Nope...it would be nice to find a supplier but no one has even been able to find a data sheet for the open cans.

roSSco

Gazoo said:
[quote author=roSSco link=1170382825/15#27 date=1198715492]I wonder if these are the open can types found in many of the new 20x burners.

Nope...it would be nice to find a supplier but no one has even been able to find a data sheet for the open cans.[/quote]
sad2.gif