Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

recieved my 50mW laser!!!

hey guys im officially the owner of a green laser!!! my 50mW ebaser came today and i must say its very very cool! i haven't tried a balloon but from bout 5 cm after a bit of trying it made a sharpied match light i could see the beam in darker areas of the house however i can now see it all over cos i lit a envelope with the match and theres smoke everywhere.... its awesome!! cant wait till its dark!

Kenom

LOL just don't take up smoking so that you can have smoke more readily available. :)

Be very careful with that thing You have no idea how much IR that thing is puttting out as it's invisible. You could be focusing your eyes on said sharpied match and with it right there you are scorching your eyes with invisible radiation.

yeah im gonna stick to distant stuff till i get my glasses. think its a good idea.... one good thing bout Australia is when they burn off scrub to prevent brushfires..... beam looks awesome tonight!

Kenom

I can't even begin to imagine how that will look. Well living in Montana and having all those forests around us we are bound to get some good forest fires. that is if it stops RAINING. LOL. I will have to try it out when we get a lot of smoke in the air. gets so bad you can look at the sun at noon and it's nothing but a red glowing blur.

sorry cant give pics atm my cameras with a friend. but i shall asap as the effect is awesome, could see the beam shoot out over the church kinda eerie... wish we got some rain here in QLD were running out of water, dams at like 20 something %.... really annoying as we can only use certain amounts every day.... though the rains are meant to come this year which should be fun.