Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Received incorrect product- Rayfoss:yabbmad:

I know from a lot of what I read that Rayfoss is trustworthy. I ordered the RF532-100mW-FLX Green laser from them. Faona told me she sent the laser itself in first class and battery by flat standard. So I received the laser today and it looked like their RF532-5mW-LBP not even in a box. It takes 2 AAA batteries I had some, tried it overspec for a 5mW but still not the laser I ordered. ASH told me to contact Faona. Did that, so i guess I'm waiting on her to reply, has this happened to anyone else?
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m192/codie_j/104_0387.jpg that is what i received

sorry to here that....this is why i buy from WLASER....they are located in u.s. 100 satisfaction 2/3day shipping...always overspec..owner always tests output threw filter before shipping...cheap too....hope they make it to u for your wrong laser...i really just hate waiting weeks on products and dealing with oversea company...im sure rayfoss will hook u up..

Last edited:
Yeah Ash said its most likely a rayfoss slip up I just sent Faona an e-mail. Hope she replies and is just as helpful. and i thought Wicked laser is expensive at least compared to the prices of Rayfoss and O-Like lasers.

You really shouldn't write up feedback reports of companies before you try and work out these kinds of problems with them first. If they refused to replace it and pay for return shipping or some other nonsense, sure, give them a bad review, but sometimes these slip-ups are actually a good test of whether the company is worth dealing with or not. I know that DX has screwed up order with me before, but they've handled it properly and promptly despite it being an inconvenience.

Mik

That sucks. Best of luck to you homie. I guess you didn't read too much to reach your conclusion about Rayfoss. Hope they sort it out for you without you losing too much money.

oikos

yeaa rayfoss has been going downhill with their customer satisfaction AMB

I was not trying to write a bad review I guess it came out that way I was just wondering if it had happened to anyone before from rayfoss. I contacted her and she is helping with it. Personally I think Faona is good with her customers. Im not trying to give them bad rep or good just yet but I will be most likely satisfied in the end.