Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

re_introduce myself

pucho

Thanks for the warm welcome, hellraiser was a pretty scary thing in the 80'$����������������������

pucho

Hay guys is DTR still active in the forum? Looking to build a 4xx burner any suggestions nothing too extravagant lol

Had some really bad stuff happen this summer that has altered the rest of my life for the worse:( I am not letting it get me down too bad though. Other than that all is good. I cherish each day. I look for the beauty that is around me. Keep in contact with loved ones as we are given only one shot at life. Glad to see you back here.
I hope all is well with you.

pucho

I'm sorry to hear that, but glad to hear you are keeping strong and seeing what matters in life, I have been pretty bizzy for a while so I lost some interest in the hobby, also lost my job,so no builds, but I recently been lurking around and missed the art, and fun in lasers so fast forward almost two yrs and here I am

We sometimes forget how serious life can be and get caught up in the little things, petty things.

I know I have, but I have also been in awful pain and looked around at all the busy people so caught up in little things that I feel alien, like I no longer belong or care about all that silly crap.

I sometimes think it's their distraction from what they don't want to think about because I use distraction to take my mind off of pain.

But the truth is a lot of young healthy people just take it all for granted, I suppose we are lucky that we can appreciate the moment and let all the little trivial worries go.

To give away a moment to useless woe is to waste it, we can choose to enjoy our moment and not let anything distract us from it, unless of course we want it to.

pucho

I like your style of thinking REDCOWBOY, now on another note lol, LASERS! :lasergun:Im wanting to build a 1-200 mw 4xxnm laser in a host like a mini mag or something with a small profile, any suggestions.

Last edited: