Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Re: Mitch Apatow    !!!!!!!

chido

Re: Re: Mitch Apatow    !!!!!!!

Oh hell no, dude make up your damn mind already.
Rubberband, if I was in your shoes I wouldn't sell a laser to this guy.
If you're going to then make it clear that neither you nor this forum will be responsible for anything stupid he does with the laser, in fact I was you I would rather sell him nothing after what he has done. :mad:

dude i am pissed at this guy but i need the money really bad

crap this sucks well he cant file another dispute so what ever

Wesdaman14 said:
[quote author=spyrorocks link=1206750344/75#75 date=1206839486]Wes, not all the shitty grammar and spelling you can throw at us will stop us from making fun of you.

I suggest you turn off your computer, and do not return to the internet until you have achieved the common sense of that of an 8 year old schoolgirl.
Ok i don't give a crap anymore. Yo guys are taking it too far. i know your in your mothers basement- un employed, so you have nothing else to do but make fun of people, and build lasers. Im going to just ignore this thread , so go ahead post all you want. If YOU Would turn you computer(Like you know how to turn it off because your on your fat ass 24/7) And go get a date or something please do. I Was trying to end this thread along time ago, but it got out of hands. Thank you :-X
[/quote]

Lets count the empty insults wes attempted to make...1..2..3...4.. 4 empty, useless, unoriginal attempts at growing some pubes. Keep pushing, you might get some one day.

omfg this is retarded.
wesdaman14 needs to be banned from this place so the rest of us can get on with our lives.
Instead of dealing with a 14 yr old moron who has the mental age of 8.
By the way, Spyrorocks is the same age as you, physically at least.
And I think most would agree that it's you who needs to settle down and get a friggen life.

me too dude
i'm 14 too and i would never dream of treating someone like this serioulsy what does any one have to gain this is just retarded

rubberband, I would suggest you refund wes. I know you said you need the money, but face it, wes will probably give you more trouble down the road and its just not worth it.

Build a red burner and sell it in the buy/sell/trade section. I'm sure you will get response from someone else.

i did that a while ago and it took me months to sell 2
and anyway i deposited the money in my bank account already so i will have to wait till next week till i can refund him. i reallly really want to at this point it just isn't possable atm

Thanks for all of the support guys atleast there are good people in the world haha

ps i added you to aim if you want to chat k

Amnizu

Wesdaman14 said:
[quote author=Amnizu link=1206750344/60#66 date=1206835377][quote author=Wesdaman14 link=1206750344/30#40 date=1206804465][quote author=Dingers link=1206750344/30#39 date=1206803984]Hmm in that case bad luck dude.

Trust me I feel your pain, it's nigh-impossible trying to explain to people why I buy lasers like the ones we use.

One little comparison I find that works quite well is comparing yourself to some of your friends who happen to be whores for brand name goods.

$150 Pair of "Sweatshop" Nike Kicks?
$200 Pair of Prada Glasses?

All of which their parents bought for them.

Maybe your mother won't be so vocal after that argument.

Haha thats funny.
Yeah, well, I've bought lots of lasers and I want one that can burn to make me feel big.
When I use my 50mW Greenie, she says "Dont use it in the house," but since I don't respect her, I do it anyway.
I also want to show my friends. Every time I buy a laser, it's cheap, and I tell my friends I paid 2x what I did to impress them, and so I can seem cool, when the reality is far from it. So if I paid $50 I tell them $100. [/quote]
[/quote]

Dude you're freaking pushing it too far. I'm gonna cry! I already came to an agreement, and you're being a poo poo head about it. Don't make me scream! I'll scream and cry! MOMMY THE INTERNET MAN IS BEING MEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAN :'( :'( :'( [/quote]

Amnizu

Wesdaman14 said:
[quote author=spyrorocks link=1206750344/75#75 date=1206839486]Wes, not all the shitty grammar and spelling you can throw at us will stop us from making fun of you.

I suggest you turn off your computer, and do not return to the internet until you have achieved the common sense of that of an 8 year old schoolgirl.

Ok I don't give a crap anymore. You guys are making me cry :'(. I know you're in your basements, un employed, so you have nothing else to do but make fun of people, and build lasers, and yet you're still a hundred times better as human beings than I will ever be! I'm going to just ignore this thread, it makes me realize what a sorry piece of shit I am, so go ahead and post about it all you want. If YOU Would turn you computer(what the fuck do I even mean by that? I'm so fuckin retarded I don't even know!) And go get a date or something please do so you can teach me how, as my mom is the only one of the female gender that doesn't scream and run when I get within a hundred feet of them. I was trying to end this thread along time ago, before you all realized how much I fucking suck, but it's way too late for that :'( :'(
[/quote]

Switch

Pff...just send him a 1mW mode hopping uncolimated red ::) After all , he called you a "quere" and wanted to scam you....it's your right...and he needs to be thaught a lesson, and $50 is a small price for such an important lesson, so he should be thanking you.Besides , you can use the money :D

what exactly happened here? lol. it sounds like rubberband is in the right and the other guy needs to just chill. Rubber, you really don't have to do anything at this point. He bought it from you after all, you could just choose to give him no refund. If he sends you the laser he bought from you in the mail just mark on it "return to sender" end of issue. After all, i don't think a 14 year old even remotely knows how to file a lawsuit ;D

AMNIZU YOU ARE PUSHING THIS TOO FAR

THIS IS WHAT IS DEFINED AS SPAMMING ON THE FORUM!!!

PLEASE STOP

3 pages of just plain shit. I am not impressed (not saying that you are trying to impress me)

I know the next reply will probably be a mutated form of this post.

And Wes, STFU, PAY YOUR FREAKING MONEY, AND GET YOUR DAMN LASER. TELL YOUR MOM THAT YOU CANNOT GET THE MONEY BACK, AND ITS A DONE DEAL.

At least TRY to act mature, please.

so you bumped this why? it was going to the bottom and you bringing it back will only start it again

Amnizu said:
Awww, baby's cranky and needs his juice. How cute.

lol?

dude, I thought I had the crap post record... I guess I was wrong...

anyhow, back to lasers!!!