Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RE: Looks like Wicked Lasers is hiring kids now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Looks like Wicked Lasers is hiring kids now...

U guys think your so much better then evry one else but u play with stupid little baby power pointers. Wicked sells REAL LASERS with REAL POWER and I mean like over ONE THOUSAND MW POWER! I am a little younger then jt, but I allready know alot about lasers and I already know how to burn stuff to. youre little pointers are like little BB guns and are wicked lasers are like real rifles with real bullits, just to compare. I event burned a line in a tree down at the end of my street with my arctic and that is like aleast a half a mile away, well its pretty far any way!! So how do think you know so much more just because your older??!? obviuosly its just cuz ur all jealous of jt, but guys like jt and also kipkay are a insperation to younger guys (NOT KIDS) like me and thats prolly the most important thing here. I would invite yous over to WL forums, but we dont need any haters or amatures. I'm not gonna post here any more. I think i made my point VERY clear.:gun:

Re: Looks like Wicked Lasers is hiring kids now...

trollface_ftw_by_6661_apocalyptik-d3apyms.png

Am I the only one who want's to smack this kid silly? I can't control myself on this one. WL has under-powered Peace-o-crap lasers. The shipping takes upwards of 7 months, and the customer service blows.

I'm quite positive you couldn't burn at tree half a mile away with a 700mw arctic, (The 1W output power is completely incorrect, as most of us formal LPF forums know). As that would be hard to do with a co2 laser.

BABY POWERED POINTERS? LOL! Son, I would suggest you get off of here and stop making an absolute fool of yourself. You have no credability on anything you say, and you sound like an absolute moron.

I think I made my point clear:crackup::beer:

TuhOz

Am I the only one who want's to smack this kid silly?

No you're not.

PROLASER, you fail too much, please leave this forum. You're simply too stupid.

PS. Is that Troll Face bigger than usually or is it just me?

Last edited:

Good luck with this one pro laser.
The adults are going to ignore you and the other kids are going to fall on you like a pack of jackals.

Good luck with this one pro laser.
The adults are going to ignore you and the other kids are going to fall on you like a pack of jackals.

If I'm reading this right, you support him?

What are the dimensions on that trollface? even zoomed out all the way, I can only see 1/4 of it.

U guys think your so much better then evry one else but u play with stupid little baby power pointers. [like those 100 watt c02s or this]

Wicked sells REAL LASERS with REAL POWER and I mean like over ONE THOUSAND MW POWER! [Not really, and even if it is >1000 mW (notice the capitalization, I see no lasers on WLs site that are >1000 megawatts, and even if I did, they might actually meter in at 1-2 watts) it will meter in at ~700mW]

I am a little younger then jt, but I allready know alot about lasers and I already know how to burn stuff to. [Congratulations, I know how to use a lighter too, and I know how to spell too! If you know so much about lasers, without using an online calculator, calculate me the divergence of your arctic]

youre little pointers are like little BB guns and are wicked lasers are like real rifles with real bullits, just to compare. [Where are you from where BB guns are lowered power then a "real rifle"]

I event burned a line in a tree down at the end of my street with my arctic and that is like aleast a half a mile away, well its pretty far any way!! [That was dangerous, that puts a lot of people at risk of catching a beam in their eye]

So how do think you know so much more just because your older??!? [Yes, I do think I how much more about how to use spell check then you.]

obviuosly its just cuz ur all jealous of jt, but guys like jt and also kipkay are a insperation to younger guys (NOT KIDS) like me and thats prolly the most important thing here. [You just listed two people that are frowned upon here. Also are you saying that you are not a kid?]

I would invite yous over to WL forums, but we don't need any haters or amatures. [I have no need for that joke of a forum, with piss poor information. I will stay right here where we actually have decent information. Also, I know how to us a computer. I don't need an invite from you to join the WL forums.]

I'm not gonna post here any more. I think i made my point VERY clear.:gun: [That would make a lot of us happy if you would stop posting here. I think I made my point quite clear too.

De-bricked that for you

Last edited:

What are the dimensions on that trollface? even zoomed out all the way, I can only see 1/4 of it.

I think it was poorly written and undeserved, unlike my calling out members here, i do however unlike children and liberals recognize his right to an opinion

I think it was poorly written and undeserved, unlike my calling out members here, i do however unlike children and liberals recognize his right to an opinion

He knew that writing this would cause people to respond, telling your opinion once is one thing, but making an entire thread about it, including false information, and moronic things? There's a difference.

A mighty 5.000 x 4.068 pixels!

He knew that writing this would cause people to respond, telling your opinion once is one thing, but making an entire thread about it, including false information, and moronic things? There's a difference.

You are correct, and i wouldnt do it unprovoked either, obviously hes young and he will not learn anything if everyone just jumps on him.
At the end of the day he may have something to contribute.
Still, if hes wrong, he has to answer for it, ive already received negative rep on this thread for even saying he has a right to his opinion.

Trevor

unlike children and liberals

I think your axe to grind is not with the people on this forum.

Logically, you should go elsewhere to do it...

-Trevor

What's with the line by line response? Why are we putting time into replying to what is obviously a troll? The mods will probably see this at some point and it will all be over. The OP is obviously someone with nothing better to do, so why give him all this attention?

Reactions: GBD
Status
Not open for further replies.