Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Re: hi hi hi!!!

Things

welcome!!! ;) yep there is lots of laser companies, and choosing the right laser is a very hard thing to do!

Welcome, I too am pretty new here, but I think everyone is welcoming and helpful! I wish you the best of luck on your laser decision!

Bryan

S

SenKat

lasamania said:
Exactly what the subject says: HI HI HI!!!

I'm new and don't know much about anything so bare with me if I post stupid things.  I do not have a laser at the moment but plan on getting one soon.  VERY soon hopefully.  I'm still searching for the best deal/quality.  I never knew there were so many sites dedicated to lasers on the internet. geesh...if I knew, I would have started doing my research earlier.  

Anyways, god bless!!

Goodbye, spamming scammer....better luck next time ! All - I am deleting this clown's posts, as all he has done is post BS all throughout the forum from many different IP's. He claims to know nothing here, and be a photonics professor in another post, to being a professional laser reviewer in teh other posts...so he is gone....Geesh, a Moderator's job is NEVER done around here ! Thanks, Merl for pointing out this clown !

Greg

T

timelord

My PSP golf game kept me busy so I missed this mug LOL!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Np's Greg, would of done something myself but while I am at work all I can do is post as its soo slow here and even then half the time I have to refresh or start again......

Things

hehe looks like i'm new now ;D ;D ;D ;D a newbie with 740 posts! ;D ;D

Laq

things said:
hehe looks like i'm new now ;D ;D ;D ;D a newbie with 740 posts! ;D ;D

Welcome to the forum things !! make it yourself at home ! :p :p
;D